"Some people paint." I said, shrugging. "Wow." she said, shocked. "What?" I asked her. "That must suck. I mean, you're giving up your life for this terrible...I don't know, responsibility." She said and I shrug. "It’s not so bad. We help people. Not only help them, we save them. It's pretty sweet. It's kind of like a gift...like a mission. Kind of like a...a mission from God." I explain as Jamie sits across from me.

"So, does that make you...some kind of monk or something? You know, celibate?" she asked me and I snort out a laugh. "No, although I feel like since these last few months." I said. "I guess that has to do with Dean?" She asked me and I nod.

"Yeah...we've been work partners for a couple of years then we became a couple and...well, something happened to him where he was gone for a few months. I thought he was dead. But then he came back and now it's just...I don't know a bit weird between us. I still love him and care about him but...I don't know about him. He'll kiss me but that's as far as he'll go." I said and Jamie frowns. "That sucks, girl." She said as she places a hand over mine. We share a smile but then the lights come on and we look over and see a blonde woman come in and she jumps when she sees us.

"Holy crap. Oh, my God. Jamie. Guys, I'm -- I'm sorry. I thought you guys were going out." she said. "Lucy, it's -- it's okay. Uh, listen –" Jamie tries to explain but Lucy raises a hand. "You know what? I just -- I came to borrow a bottle. I kind of got something going back at my...Anyway, uh, you guys look really busy, so I'm just gonna get out of your hair." Lucy said as she grabs a bottle and tries to leave.

"No, seriously, Lucy, it's been a crazy night. Stay for a drink." Jamie said and I nod. "Yeah. Stay for a drink." I said and Lucy smiles.

Later, Jamie, Lucy and I were all sitting around the table and Jamie explains to her what happened while Lucy poured us all a drink. "Oh, that sounds awful. Jamie, honey, are you okay?" Lucy asked her. "Oh, I am fine. He didn't even touch me. (y/n), she just blew right in and fought him off." Jamie said as she nods at me. "Well, I didn't actually fly, but I'm sure it seemed that way at the time." I said as Lucy blots her lipstick on a napkin.

"It was really, really something." Jamie said then she started to act like she was woozy. "Jamie?" I asked her, worried, but then I started to feel like my head was swimming. "So, (y/n), are you like a black belt or what?" Lucy asked me as I look at my glass, it swims before my eyes.

"Well, I guess they train you to fight at the academy or whatever." Lucy said with a triumphant smile. I lean across and punch Lucy as I push Jamie out of the way. "(y/n), what are you doing?" Jamie slurred, questioning, then she passes out, falling back down into the booth.

"It's you, isn't it?" I asked Lucy as I glare at her. Lucy pushes her jaw back into place and I kick her again but I start to stumble around and my head start to hurt. "Oh, damn it! What did you put in our drinks?!" I asked as I smash a bottle on the edge of table. "That's all right. I'll skin you myself." I said but then next thing I knew my vision goes black.

I groan and slowly open my eyes as my vision was blurry for a moment. Once my vision clears up, I realized that I was in a dungeon and I start to move but noticed that I was strapped to an upright table. Then I look down and noticed, for some damn reason, I was wearing lederhosen.

"Oh, come on." I said, exasperated, then I look around and notice a portrait of a woman’s face on the wall. As I kept staring at it, I realized that the woman looked an awful like Lucy.

"She is beautiful, no?" A voice asked and I look the other way to see Dracula walking up next to me. "Bride number three from the first film. She never got the acclaim that she deserved. Which is why I chose her shape, her form, to move among the mortals unnoticed. To listen to the cricket songs of the living. That is when I discovered my bride had been reborn in this century." He explains and I shake my head.