Monster Movie

Depuis le début

Dean then turns the body's head and sees two dark puncture marks on her neck, it looked like a vampire bite. "What the hell?" Dean said as Dietrich shrugs. "Yeah, you got me -- I mean, this killer's some kind of grade-A wacko, right? I mean, some satan-Worshipping, Anne Rice-Reading, gothic, psycho vampire wannabe." Dietrich said and I turn to him.

"Sheriff, in your report, you mentioned a witness." I said and he looked a bit regretful. "Yeah, I wished I didn't." he said with a huff. "But our witness insisted. That's Ed Brewer. Not exactly what you'd call reliable." he said and the boys and I share a look.

We head into a bar where the waitresses were dressed in their Oktoberfest costume and we come up to the waitresses from earlier as she hands another waitresses two glasses of beer.

"I remember you." She said as she gestures to me and Dean. "Ah, yes..." I said as I peer at her nametag to see it said Jamie. "Jamie." I said and she smiles at me. "Doing okay?" I asked her, trying to make small talk. "Oh, you know, hectic as usual. Especially this time of year." She said.

"We're looking for Ed Brewer." Sam said and I turn to him. "Jeez, so much for easing right to it." I muttered as Jamie crosses her arms and looks at Sam. "What do you want with Ed?" She asked. "Well, we are, uh...federal agents." Dean said as we show her our badges. "Mr. Brewer was witness to a serious crime." said Dean and Jamie gives us a look of disbelief.

"You're a fed? Wow, you don't come on like a fed." Jamie said but she sees our serious face then she frowns. "Seriously?" She asked and Dean, grinning, leans forward on the bar toward her. "I'm a maverick, ma'am. A rebel with a badge. One thing I don't play by -- The rules." He said and I go and step on his foot. "Ow!" He exclaims as said Sam said, with an irritated smile. "Okay, maverick." Then he looks towards Jamie. "So, where can we find Mr. Brewer?" Sam asked.

"I told the cops everything I saw. No one believes me." Ed said as he uncaps his beer stein and drinks it. Then he points towards us. "Why should you be any different?" Ed asked. "Believe me, Mr. Brewer, we're different." I said, trying to assure him. "I spoke the God's honest truth. And now, I'm a joke." Ed said, upset.

"Marissa Wright's murder is no joke to us. And we want to hear everything, No matter how strange it may seem." Sam said to him. "We have a lot of experience with strange." I said and Brewer uncaps beer stein and drink. "It was just after midnight. I just left here, and like I do every night..." Brewer explains then he walks his fingers along the table. "I cut through the park on the way home. At first, I thought it was a couple kissing. But she was...struggling too much. And this man, He was -- Well, he was biting her neck." He said as we listen, intently.

"Can you describe her assailant?" Sam asked Brewer. "Oh, he was a vampire." Brewer said, quickly, and Dean sighs and looks down. "Okay, right. And by that, you mean --" Dean started to say but Brewer said. "You know, a vampire."

"Uh-Huh. Yeah. So, he looked like --" Dean prodded and Brewer looks at him. "He looked like a vampire, You know, with the fangs and the slicked-Back hair..." Brewer said as he demonstrates with his hair. "And the fancy cape And the little medallion thingy on the ribbon."

"You mean like a Dracula?" I asked and Brewer nods. "Exactly. Like a Dracula. Right down to the accent." he said, happily. "The accent?" Sam asked. "Yep." Brewer said.

"What did he say?" I asked. "You know, something like..." Brewer said then he raised his arm over his face as if he has a cape on. "Stay away, mortal! The night is mine!" He recites with a Hungarian accent. Then he looks between us. "You do believe me, don't you?" He asked, nervously.

"So, what do you guys think? Goth, psycho vampire wannabe, right?" Dean asked me and Sam, few minutes after talking to Brewer. "Definitely not our kind of case." Sam said. "Agreed. But who cares?" Dean asked as we walk toward a table. "Room's paid for, and it's Oktoberfest. Come on, guys. Beer and bar wenches." Dean said as we sit and I give him a look.