128

Yu Xiangan felt like she was struggling in her dream. The darkness around her body was covered by something on her body. She wanted to open her eyes, but she couldn't open them. The thin eyelids seemed to press against a mountain.

  She was very quiet around, or too quiet, and the quiet made her a little panic.

  Is this a nightmare?

  Why don't you wake up yet.

  Yu Xiangan wants to see what's wrong with herself, yes, what's wrong with her?

 She tried hard to think back, oh, she remembered, she and Lin Chuanbo are getting older and living enough, maybe they are dead.

  But dead, why is she still thinking?

  Is this death?

  There is only one person in the darkness, nothing, like being in the void of the universe, floating.

  No... there seems to be something else, what is it?

  Yu Xiangan listened attentively, the voice was a bit familiar and a bit strange, what was it?

  She was shocked, not just a piece of nothingness.

  In the hospital, Zhang Junli stood in front of the bed excitedly and watched the doctor examine her little daughter. The daughter has been a vegetative for more than a year and did not wake up at the beginning. The doctor said that the chance of her waking up again is very small. A miracle, but no matter how miraculous, Zhang Junli is not willing to give up.

  The human brain is so magical, maybe it's just that the daughter didn't react at the time. After a period of time, the daughter will be fine.

  She will not give up.

  The existence of the word miracle means that it has happened. She has checked other cases. There are really other vegetative people who woke up during years or even decades of lethargy. Although the probability is very small, who can say that her daughter is not The next miracle.

  She doesn't need to worry about the cost of care for the vegetative people. They can take it out of their own family, but they don't need to take it, because the little girl and the little girl under the care of another kind boy have money at home, and they sincerely expressed that they should pay for the medical expenses. They pay, no matter how the treatment is done, as long as it can be cured, they will pay no matter how much the cost is.

  That commercial building belonged to someone's home, but it was in a prosperous area. Thanks to these two people, otherwise their children were so small and the heavy billboards fell down. It is estimated that they will be killed on the spot.

  This gave Zhang Junli a consolation, her daughter did not save a white-eyed wolf anyhow.

  They all saw the whole thing from the surveillance. The little girl was playing with toys at the entrance of her store, but the billboard on it suddenly loosened and fell off. At this moment of crisis, two people rushed to protect her, but did not leave in time. , Was hit on the head by the heavy billboard, the little girl was just a little frightened, but the two young men lost consciousness together and became critically ill. After the doctor's difficult rescue, the vital signs stabilized.

  It's just that their consciousness has not been awakened. Now the two people are in the same ward, separated by a curtain in two spaces. Their daughter is on the right and the other boy is on the left.

  After talking ignorantly on the hospital bed for so long, both of them lost weight.

  Seeing her thin daughter being examined by the doctor, Zhang Junli couldn't hide her excitement.