25

Because of the need to divide the room, all I have heard recently are all kinds of news about it.

  This is the norm, no matter which factory, at this time, the house will be the center of the topic.

  Every time the house is divided, everyone is struggling, but because there are too few houses and too many people are needed, we must comprehensively examine all aspects of seniority, level, performance, and whether the husband and wife are workers in the factory. Distribute it.

  The houses distributed are generally relatively small. For example, the current batch of houses is not big.

  The newcomer is basically useless. Yu Xiangan is a standard newcomer, although she also wants to have a house of her own.

  The factory is far away from her home, and every day, half an hour is wasted on the road.

  There is not enough privacy in the home, because few people close the door at this time. Basically, the family can come in if they want to come in. Except in the dead of night, other time is not convenient for her to do something. Don't expose her. The farm, that would be terrible.

  It was not the first time that Yu Xiangan was called to help by Deputy Factory Manager Wang.

  Everyone is not surprised, but now she has access to first-hand information, and suddenly she became popular.

  When walking on the road, they were all greeted with smiles. People who didn't know each other would smile and nod and say hello, and her popularity soon became better.

  There are even secretly giving gifts to ask her to speak nice things.

  Yu Xiangan: "..."

In addition to the changes on her side, she also saw a family of about ten people who dragged their families to the deputy director Wang's office and begged him to approve the new house.

  There are also secretly avoiding people, but the guilty conscience is too obvious, and people can tell at a glance that they give gifts.

  There are also various relatives who entrusted Wang's deputy director's seven aunts and eight aunts to intercede with each other.

  The eight immortals cross the sea, each showing their magical powers.

  There is no doubt that Deputy Director Wang is a headache, but he is also fair. No matter who comes and what he sends, he is quite unselfish. He has already listed his requirements.

  It belongs to whom it should be.

  But it's no wonder that others have thought of so many ways, this time the two-story building has only 16 rooms.

  In other words, at most 16 households can be allocated, but their food factory employees are three-digit numbers.

  More monks and less porridge.

  There is too little porridge.

  Yan Yuzhen and Yu Xiangan made good friends, so she naturally came to ask her if she could get a house.

  Yu Xiangan also didn't know. This time, it can be said that she has a partial understanding of all the employees in the food factory who have certain qualifications, because she has to go through all of them because of statistics.

  In Yan Yuzhen's situation, it's not right to say that she could not be selected, or it is not right to say that she can't be selected, it's ambiguous, just stepping on the line.