20

Although the attitude of the other party was not very good, the other party still said that there were a lot of bones in the killing of pigs today, and asked them if they wanted it.

  This is employee welfare, and their employees can give priority to those who don't need tickets, bones and the like.

  Deputy Factory Manager Wang bought two pig ears and a pair of pig liver with money.

  Yu Xiangan bought a catty of bones and a pair of pig livers, and the other party gave them a plate of pig blood.

  Usually they go to buy pork, where there is pig blood, as for the water and the like, because the price is relatively cheap, they are late, and basically there is no choice.

  Yu Xiangan wanted a pork belly even more, but there is no more today. I don't know when I will have the chance next time.

  Go back and stew this bone with kelp and soybeans in a soup to replenish iodine. She remembered seeing it last time, and there was a little kelp left at home.

  You can make a blood tofu with pig blood. For pig liver, stir-fried pig liver tastes good.

  When she took these back, Yan Yuzhen took a look, "Is there nothing good to go today?"

  "Yes, there are only pig lungs and liver, bones, pig ears, and pig brains. This pig blood is for delivery."

  Yan Yuzhen is not surprised, "The most indispensable thing they kill pigs over there is pig blood, Xiao An, do you like to eat pig blood?"

  "Yes." Especially when it was Mala Tang, she liked it the most.

  Yan Yuzhen nodded, "My brother-in-law works over there. If you like to eat pig red, dare not say anything else, I can help you with a little every month."

  Yu Xiangan's face was joyful, "Sister Zhen, really, I pay to buy as much as I want, but I want to buy it for a long time. If I give it away, I'm embarrassed to take it. It's too embarrassing to trouble him often. You can't be a good person in the middle. By the way, Sister Zhen, I made some soy sauce by myself. It's very fragrant. I will bring some to give you a taste tomorrow and help me see how good it is."

  Yan Yuzhen was heart-warming after hearing her words. Later, when she said to help her taste the taste of soybean paste, she agreed in one bite, "I haven't made this, but it's okay to help you taste it."

  At the other end, Zhou Boyang found a familiar uncle and asked the person who had just arrived in the factory, "What does she come here for? Did she come here to buy meat? Isn't that a violation of the rules?" He knew , This uncle hates such a person the most. After telling him, he must be able to stop it.

  "If there is such a thing, I'll go ask." He went to inquire, if there is such a thing, he must stop it.

  This kind of opening can't be opened.

  But soon he came back, and he patted Zhou Boyang's shoulder with confidence, "It's not what you think, it came to work. Today, there are only two outsiders here. It is the leader of the food factory who brought his subordinates. People come here to talk about things."

  "The leader of the food factory?"

  "Yes, I heard it seems to be a factory manager."

  Zhou Boyang was silent. He only saw Yu Xiangan alone, but how could she follow the factory manager?

  Didn't grandma say that she went to work as an accountant in the accounting room?

  How could he have anything to do with the factory director? His heart is upset.