104

Lin Chuanbo returned from the capital, Yu Xiangan: "What's the matter this time?"

  Lin Chuanbo, "My teacher wanted me to go to one of his projects, but I refused, and helped fight over there for two days. How about the fight?"

  Yu Xiangan: "It has been completely resolved. Your son and the beaten classmate Zhang Tufeizhang have become friends, and they don't know each other if they don't fight."

  Lin Chuanbo knew it: "Boy's friendship."

  Yu Xiangan smiled: "I took them to sell steamed buns, and I have some good news for you."

  Lin Chuanbo: "Does selling steamed buns make them suffer? What good news?"

  Yu Xiangan: "I went to the Changyao Pharmaceutical Factory and asked about it. The management is not good, and it can still be supported now, but if the people at the top don't change, it won't last long."

  Lin Chuanbo also has good news: "My newly developed oral liquid has a good effect on children with fever, and it is almost ready to enter the clinic."

  It is not this time for state-owned enterprises to lay off their employees, but some factories have been poorly managed since the 1980s, but because of government support and bank loans, they have been dying.

  Lin Chuanbo wants to be a civilian pharmacy. He did not develop any serious illness medicine. He developed all the daily medicines privately, such as cold medicine, anti-fever medicine, iodine, herbal tea, etc., only studied in school and participated in some serious illness projects.

  Daily medicine can be regarded as one of his obsessions. Before the crossing, the old Taoist who raised Lin Chuanbo fell ill. He spent a lot of money in the hospital and was not cured. In the end, someone introduced a cheap and unfamiliar one. Chinese patent medicine is cured.

  He was deeply impressed by this incident, and he hoped that more of this medicine would enter every household.

  For his idea, Yu Xiangan expressed his support: do what you want.

  Not to mention how much money you can make, it's good to be able to make ends meet.

  Before long, there was an elder sister named Wang Yongle in Yangcheng. The family used to open a martial arts gym. Because of some changes in the family, she went out to find work. Yu Xiangan asked her to come here to accompany her two children. , Lin Yining is a girl. There are some things that women are more likely to talk about.

  At this age, others will not gossip easily.

  *

  Li Quanfu is a 50-year-old farmer who has planted land for his entire life. Before the founding of the People's Republic of China, he followed his parents to plant land for the landlord's family. Later, the new country was established and there was no landlord. He followed other villagers to plant collective land. After listening to the above assignment work, it was later reformed, and the household contract system was implemented, and the land was allocated to each household. He farmed for his own family.

  Farming is the only job he knows and earns a living.

  Working for the collective is not the same as working for your own home.

  In the same way, if the previous harvest was one hundred catties, after being distributed to individuals, one hundred and twenty catties can be received.

  Li Quanfu is very satisfied now, but most of his children are unwilling to farm. More and more people go out to ask for a living. Every month they get paid, his children also go out, leaving grandchildren and granddaughters. Only when the farming is busy Come back and help.