63

Yu Xiangan and the others set off early. There were still a few days before the start of school. After they arrived in the capital, the group of four went to the guest house near the school and put down their things. Then, according to the address, they went to Lin Houpu's old comrade-in-arms, Zhao Li.

  Bring the wine and meat that Zhao Li likes to eat. The wine is brewed by himself, and the meat is also processed by himself. The portion is not too much, plus a bag of fruit.

  If they just go to the door with an excessive amount of things, people might think they are doing it.

  Zhao Li welcomes them very much. Others are also very tall. It is very rare at this time. He is close to 1 meter 9 meters tall. He can really be called a tiger with a back and a waist, and the sound is like Hongzhong. When he patted Lin Chuanbo's shoulder comfortably with his big hand, Lin Chuanbo felt that his half of his body was slightly numb. What kind of strength is this.

  He struggled to maintain the expression on his face, "Hello, Uncle Zhao."

  Zhao Li: "Okay! So are you guys. These are your twins. They look really good. You don't have to be polite with me. My dad and I are friends of life and death, fighting in the trenches. Just come here. Don't be polite with me. I heard that you want to rent a house here. I also told your dad that if you are looking for a house, you can live here with me. You don't need to rent a house outside."

  Lin Chuanbo smiled: "Our two children are by our side. It would be more convenient to rent a house near the school. Thank you Uncle Zhao for your kindness."

  Zhao Li sighed, "Yes, the distance to school here is quite far, but the distance is too far, otherwise even if you don't want to, I will force you to stay here, soak in some cultural atmosphere, and nurture these two in my family. It's not good."

  He walked over and patted the two children next to him. Lin Chuanbo grinned at the grinning teeth on their faces, empathizing.

  This strength must be painful!

  Zhao Li really feels it is a pity that he has three children. The eldest son was born early, and his grandsons are about to go to elementary school, but his eldest son is older than the second and third sons. His daughter is seventeen this year, and his son is seventeen. Sixteenth, the second daughter also took the college entrance examination this year, but she did not pass the entrance examination. Her studies were wasteful. He asked her to repeat her studies and will participate again next year. His youngest son's grades are also not very good. The college entrance examination did not resume before. It's not that you can hold it tightly and you can fly by at low altitude, but it doesn't happen now. It's strictly required.

  They just caught up with the good time and can take the college entrance examination. This is a big luck, and they must be cherished.

  These college students have to reuse them well, and the future is absolutely indispensable.

  "As long as the two of them can learn half of yours, I don't have to worry about it." With half of their two grades, you can go to college.

  When he heard this, the expressions on Zhao Lin and Zhao Mi's faces were a little reluctant, Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo could tell at a glance, this expression was called Xuezhu's helplessness.

  It's not that children of people with status and status must be very comfortable in reading. Reading depends on talent. Some people just don't know the trick. After reading the last sentence and forgetting the previous sentence, it won't be enough to look at the two of them. Up to that point, it is estimated that everyone was not interested in learning before, so I ignored it, and the grades were poor. Now I have to pick it up. To be honest, it will be more painful, but if you can hold back this year, you will be admitted next year. , After a few more years of university, the future can be expected.