51

Yu Xiangan took Lin Chuanbo's ring. It might be impulsive, maybe too soon, but she wanted to agree, and she was fascinated. The two quickly settled on a day off, and agreed on that day the parents of the two parties would meet. When he went back, Yu Xiangan first washed his face with cold water, to cool down, but the heat still couldn't go down, not knowing whether it was on the face or in his heart. So this is the feeling of falling in love on the brain?

  Yu Xiangan touched the corner of his mouth, and suddenly understood why his eldest brother in the world asked her to learn how to wash his hands and make soup for his sister-in-law. Before that, he had never entered the kitchen.

  When the man was about to come home, Yu Qingshan, Yu Xianghai, Yao Cuifen and Qin Qiang all came. Lin Chuanbo came here with Lin Duzhong and his uncle Lin Jiqing. Xu Haili did not come, and Lin Duzhong was afraid that she would say something wrong. If you listen, this marriage will be ruined at that time. Her mouth doesn't sound good. He also knew the reason, because Lin Chuanqiong's job after graduation was not as decent and relaxed as Lin Chuanbo's work, and she was not at peace. Her son entered neither a pharmaceutical factory nor a decent unit such as a supply and marketing cooperative.

  Lin Chuanqiong entered the cloth factory, where he had clothing, food, shelter, and transportation. The clothes were not bad at the first place, but he was in the cloth factory, not a cadre, nor a civilian sitting in an office, but a member of a trade union or a guild. He was very tired and had to mediate problems frequently. It was very hard. He was too young to hold back, but the cloth factory that could operate with this gap was the cloth factory. Lin Duzhong could only arrange it first, even if he knew she was not satisfied, he could only Give him operation first, and then find opportunities to transfer to other positions.

  Re-transfer with a job and re-transfer without a job are two concepts. But Xu Haili didn't understand, especially when she saw Lin Chuanqiong often work overtime to persuade her, her mouth was dry, and once she was accidentally scratched by someone with three wounds on her face, she felt that Lin Duzhong was partial.

  She didn't dare to do anything to Lin Duzhong. She had to rely on him to transfer positions for her son, so she turned her anger to Lin Chuanbo. Seeing that he was a little better, she had been talking to him more than once when he came back late.

  Every time I think about it, Lin Duzhong feels that it is also a good thing for them to live outside. There are not so many twists and turns. If there is a quarrel, it will be unsightly.

  Lin Chuanbo was also relieved that she didn't come. Grandpa was still reliable. He didn't let her come at this critical moment. He was really afraid of her talking nonsense. He feels very innocent, she thinks grandpa prefers him, so she gave him this good post, but—

  Did she forget that this is the job she was admitted to?

  Lin Chuanbo was the protagonist of the test today. He wore a very energetic suit and brought two bottles of wine, a bag of fruit, two bags of sugar, and two catties of meat. This gift is not light. This wine can be regarded as a good one. Yu Qingshan likes to drink so many sips. He is not addicted, but he is satisfied with a drink when there is a happy event. He drinks less, just because there is less to buy, and the conditions at home are not. Allow him to let go of drinking, and he won't let himself let go of drinking, and if he drinks too much, he will have a small drink or two, and it will be good. These two wines are Moutai. Moutai needs to be purchased by people with a certain level. His father's level can buy it, so Lin Duzhong has it there. This time he came over and took two. These were prepared by Lin Duzhong, and he didn't jump out of a crack in the rock. There were elders, and what happened to him as a young man.