28

Yu Xiangqing didn't understand why he didn't say it in the letter, but Dad seemed to know something.

  "Don't worry about how I know it, you still want to hide it from me, why don't you tell your family what happened to you? Are you afraid that your family will ignore you?"

  Yu Xiangqing shook his head, and his voice lowered, "I didn't think so, I know that my family won't ignore me, I just, I just didn't think about what I should say."

  She sighed, "I don't know how to speak, I was wrong, Dad, you once persuaded me, you said this is not possible, it was I who followed him here to the countryside, I insisted, and it turned out like this Thing, I'm afraid you will be disappointed in me."

  "What are you talking about? You are my daughter. No matter how disappointed I am with you, what can I do to you?" Yu Qingshan's face was ugly. Under his gaze, Yu Xiangqing smiled happily, admitting that he was wrong. Refreshing, "Now that you know it, I don't have to worry about it, Dad, I know I was wrong, forgive me."

  What can I do if the child admits wrong? Of course forgive her.

  Seeing her look no different from before and full of vitality, Yu Qingshan is very pleased, "Okay, I will be a little bit more eye-catching in the future, now can I talk about what is going on in detail?"

  Yu Xiangqing talked about it and looked very plain. "It's actually very simple. Wasn't my grandpa sick during that time? If I didn't send anything to me, some people said that my family won't support me in the future. He probably thought that my family had abandoned me. Speaking of this, there was a faint ridicule on her face, "He should have been suppressed for a long time, but because those things in the family have been undecided, this gave him the determination to make a decision, and took advantage of the situation to climb the only daughter of the commune cadre. , Now I am working as a temporary worker in the commune."

  Yu Xiangan nodded, "Stop the loss in time, this is a good thing."

  "It would be a little late to discover his character like this after you get married. Do you know who you are talking about?"

  Yu Xiangqing snorted and laughed, "Little girl, you are right. Find out in time and stop the loss in time. Everyone doesn't know. I just think that he and I are fellow villagers to get closer. I was too stupid before. He said not to make it public. , I didn't think much about it."

  "I always thought that he and I were partners, but in the end I and him were just friends." She shrugged, "It doesn't matter if it's friends, it won't delay my finding the next partner."

  Listening to Yu Xiangqing's self-deprecation, Yu Qingshan almost couldn't help the anger in his chest, "Where is he now?"

  When he said this, his face was ugly. Yu Xiangqing looked at him and worried that he would find him and give him a good meal.

  Yu Xiangqing took his arm and said, "Dad, don't be angry. He is in the commune. I have nothing to do with him. Everyone knows that I have nothing to do with him. That's it. He will be punished in the future. The only child is in poor health, and I have heard from others that she had talked to people about marriage before, but an accident happened later. There seems to be a story in the middle, and his life can't be easy."

  Yu Qingshan was indeed very angry, but he was sane, and their relationship seemed innocent to outsiders. If he suddenly beat him up, it would be splashing dirty water on his daughter.

  He would not do such an impulsive thing, he wanted to fight, but also secretly found him and gave him a sack.

  He is not young now, but he still has no problem dealing with an offspring.