37

Recognizing each other, the atmosphere of the two people suddenly stagnated. Lin Chuanbo looked at Yu Xiangan's basket. There should be apples and fat ducks inside. Is this what she said that life is not easy? Looking at his bulging pockets, Yu Xiangan felt complicated. There should be ginseng here. Is this how difficult his life is? At this moment, the hearts of the two of them hehe at the same time, it is indeed a man's mouth/woman's mouth, a deceitful ghost!

  Embarrassment belongs to embarrassment, the transaction still has to continue. The two looked away almost at the same time, then silently began to take out their things and start trading. Neither of them bargained much, so if there was a dispute, they just made gestures with their hands. When they got things in their hands, they immediately chose an opposite direction to leave. With such a big county town, you should never meet him/her again, right? !

  After walking a long distance, Yu Xiangan patted his chest, put a few roots of ginseng in his hand at Xixi Farm, slowly recalling what had just happened.

  He turned out to be the one who wanted to trade with her, so the clothes he was wearing should not be his real level, and the rag shoes with toes on his feet were definitely for acting.

  This is normal, she didn't pretend to be too. But now that I think about it, I still feel unbelievable. Is there such a coincidence? ! Yu Xiangan has a sense of absurdity.

  When did he come here? Did it come at the same time as her?

  He appeared in the county seat, was he from the county seat, or was he from a nearby village? Or is it just a coincidence?

  But they are worthy of being fellow, in comparison, they are all bolder.

  Right now at this time, the people who dare to go to the black market are still in the minority, just like Yu Qingshan. He must have traded on the black market for so many years, but after so long, Yu Xiangan has not found any evidence of his trading on the black market. It's not just the six months she came, she searched in her memory, and there is no memory of Yu Qingshan who went to the black market to trade with. Either he has been on the safe side, or he was too careful, and her own daughter was deceived. Desperately.

  But it is impossible without secretly trading with people. He must have his own contacts on the black market. He remembers that during a particularly difficult period, there were many brothers and sisters in the family and eating a lot. At that time, it was also the hardest period in the family. By the middle of the month, the food would be eaten. The empty bowl was frowning, and then Yu Qingshan secretly went out in the middle of the night. On the second day, the rice tank at home would have some more rice out of thin air. When asked, he never answered, and the number of times was very rare.

  Yu Xiangan believes that if it were not for life to go on, he would not do it, he was within the scope of the rules, and if it was not a last resort, he would not break his comfort zone.

  This is not an isolated case. Except for some people who like to stimulate, most of them have reasons to do so. If they do not have the last way to escape from the black market, they will probably not be able to live on. In this contrast, the black market is more careful, and if you can survive, it will naturally take risks.

  Would that unknown fellow take the risk when he had no choice?

  If this is the case, then he should appear again in the future.

  For example, he brought back ginseng from some ginseng places in the north this time. Yu Xiangan checked it and it was very fresh. It seems that it was picked only recently.

  If you want to determine the activity area of ​​the fellow, and determine if he is a nearby person, he will find out who has ginseng in his hands. I guess he can find some clues. Ginseng is really rare among them. For things, the fruits she sells are okay. There are always more or less. She just saves the more obvious northern fruits, such as apples, for sale in the city, and sells the others separately here. , It doesn't attract much attention, but ginseng is different.