98

The twins took the pair of blue and white porcelain bowls for identification, and the identification result was false.

  This pair of bowls is not worth so much money. My father spent a few hundred yuan to buy it because the fat mother needed the money.

  Lin Yining: "I want to tell the teacher that this is a favorite of my father's friends."

  Lin Yihong: "Well, it's more natural for you to think about it." He is also a person who is cared for. In the class, it is good to be cared for by the teacher, and sometimes it is bad.

  After returning to school, Lin Yining took the opportunity to ask questions and said: "I accompanied my dad to other people's homes on weekends. Teacher, I saw the bowl my dad bought from my aunt, and my uncle used to have it at home. Yes, it feels like a series, that uncle likes it very much."

  The head teacher was stunned, "Did you see it from your father's friend?" Didn't the person say that this bowl was a fake from a wholesale?

  Is it true that the fake has been mixed into it? If the other party likes this type of thing, he should know the truth or not.

  If it is true... the head teacher feels relieved.

  If it is true, he hasn't owed them favors, and he doesn't have to pay back the money he is saving.

  Thinking of this, he smiled: "Your uncle likes it."

  Lin Yining nodded obediently, "Then teacher, I'm back to the classroom."

  Walking back to the classroom, she gave Lin Yihong an ok sign.

  Lin Yihong nodded.

  Fatty Chen Yi noticed, "What's the secret sign you two are playing?"

  Lin Yihong: "Oh, she confessed to losing her gambling, and will help me wash my socks when she goes back."

  Lin Yining: "Fuck you!"

  Who wants to wash his smelly socks!

  After that, their head teacher became less enthusiastic about them, letting the twins breathe a sigh of relief.

  ...

  Yu Xiangan went to attend the opening ceremony of a chain hotel. The other party started as a chain hotel in Hong Kong, and now the business has expanded to the special zone.

  The decoration is very luxurious and magnificent. Seeing this decoration, those with little money in their pockets have no courage to step in.

There are many people here. Basically, there are people in the special economic zone who have sent invitations. Yu Xiangan saw Klett, Lu Anran, Yu Mansheng, etc. There are also other people who have cooperated with each other. Many people come here to see the novelty. .

  Yu Xiangan first strolled around the dining area.

  Then I went to the guest room. There was nothing to say about the service or the hardware. At this time, they were all in the top rankings.

  Yu Mansheng and Yu Xiang'an also cooperated in building a hotel, and it hasn't been built yet. After he saw it, his heart was a little trembling, "How much does it cost?" They don't have that much budget.

  Yu Xiangan: "We are of different types. Don't compare with them."

  Different styles will have different audiences at that time.

  Part of the hotel's business is catering, and part of it is accommodation and service. In terms of catering, the other party prefers Western food, with very few Chinese food, which is the opposite of theirs.