62

Yu Manwu thought about it all afternoon, and went to find Ruan Chenxi.

  Ruan Chenxi was a little helpless, "What are you looking for me for?"

  "I have good news to tell you." Yu Manwu felt bitter at seeing her helplessness.

  "There is news that the college entrance examination may be resumed, so please prepare in advance."

  Ruan Chenxi was taken aback, and looked at him in shock, "You...are you kidding me?"

  "No, this is from Xiao An." When the words fell, he seemed to see the stars in her eyes.

  Dazzling.

  "thank you for telling me." She said this very sincerely.

  If the college entrance examination really resumes, you know in advance that getting ready to go to the examination room is different from suddenly going to the examination room.

  Yu Manwu smiled, "No thanks, I have something, and I don't know whether it's true or false. Just listen. I have something to ask you. If you really recover, if you pass the exam, you will go. Where? Are you going back to Shanghai?"

  Ruan Chenxi was taken aback for a moment, then nodded, "Yes, I will go back to Shanghai."

  She knew that Yu Manwu thought about her, or that the talents that the entire Red Star team did not know were rare.

  She refused, both overtly and secretly, and the other party still refused to give up, but it would not be enough to say how annoying he is. It is the way ordinary young men please young women. The other party has grasped this degree, if she really If she wants to take root here, the first choice is him, but the problem is that she does not want to take root here. So she can only refuse. She was also very touched by his intentions, not everyone can persist for years.

  But moved and moved. If she really stayed here, she would be able to see the future with the loess and back to the sky at a glance. She was not reconciled. Even if she became a formal worker here, her life would improve, but the improvement would be limited.

  It's too far away from where she grew up. Ruan Chenxi wanted to go back.

  "If I were admitted to a university in Shanghai, would you give me a chance?"

  Looking at those hot eyes, Ruan Chenxi lost her voice for the first time. Does Yu Manwu mean that he wants to go to the university in Shanghai with her?

  Ruan Chenxi's heart thumped and thumped. One person is willing to do this for another person. The degree of cherishment for her can be imagined, especially since she also knows that he just graduated from elementary school. He can ask this sentence, presumably It is a great courage.

  She found that it was very difficult for her to shake her head. A young man in her 20s was full of vigor and a spirit of being able to do what she said.

  If he can get into a university in Shanghai...

  Ruan Chenxi squinted her eyes, not knowing whether she was talking to herself or to him, "I want to stay in Shanghai often in the future. If I find someone, I will find someone who has the same mindset with me. Similar ideals, common topics, and our goals are the same."

  Yu Manwu can't wait: "I can. You know that there are three sons in my family. I'm the second child. I go to other places to develop. As long as there is a future, they will not hinder me. Shanghai is a big city. I can go. They don't. I will oppose it."

  In other words, he can accompany her to make a home in Shanghai.

  Ruan Chenxi felt that if she shook her head at this time, she might regret it later. If she went back, she would definitely be able to find better family conditions than his family, but would they treat her so sincerely?