93

Fang Shengli could only tell Yu Xianghe's family what she knew. There was no evidence in her hand. What she hid at the beginning was a letter from Yu Xianghe and Yu Qingshan asking for help. If that letter is preserved It would be useful, but the letter was burned in the end.

  Fang Shengli: "Let's go to Shanghai to find Tao Yan. She is the smartest of us. She was almost succeeded by the village party secretary, but she just found another way for herself." Although the cost is the same, But she was committed to the village party secretary, she was still a commune cadre, and she got a job for herself, and finally returned to Shanghai. There is no doubt that she has the skills, and maybe there is something else left.

  On the other side, in the capital, Wen Ruzhen brought the porridge into the room, and urged Yu Xiangyan, who didn't know what he was doing writing and painting,, "You don't eat anymore. I know you want to find the evidence quickly, but if your body can't stand it, what will you do later?"

  Hearing her persuasion, Yu Xiangyan put down the pen and rubbed his eyebrows, "Sorry for worrying you."

  Wen Ruzhen sighed: "What are you talking about? We are a husband and wife. I am anxious when encountering such a thing. But no matter how anxious you are, you can't stop eating. People are iron rice or steel. If you don't eat, you will suffer physically No, don't be too anxious, this matter will definitely not just leave it alone."

  "We are here to help. My brother has so many classmates and many people in politics. Although they are not assigned to that area, they are not far away. I have asked him to help inquire about who is behind them, he will reply to us if  he have news."

  Yu Xiangyan took her hand, "Trouble him."

  Wen Ruzhen pushed him: "Whatever you say is a family. Did he trouble you when he was a brother-in-law? Now he finally has a place to help. Okay, don't say anything. Drink the porridge soon."

  She also looks very good-looking. When she went to the countryside, the two siblings were also very dangerous. If Yu Xiangyan was not there, someone was a tall man, and Yu Xiangyan, who was dedicated to her, protected both of their siblings and brothers. I don't know if I will encounter such a thing.

  It's too easy for someone with power in the countryside to challenge a foreigner.

  They are assigned to work in the ground. They arrange to do the heavy work, the body is overdrawn, and then the food is not in place, then the body will collapse. With the medical level of the countryside, not to mention the intentional damage, even if you do your best , I was in a tug of war with death.

  Now hearing the experience of Yu Xianghe, the third sister who had never seen her before, she was full of fear.

  Just after finishing the porridge, Yu Xiyi brought a glass of sugar water into the room, watched Yu Xiangyan took it, and supervised him, "Daddy, you want to drink it and finish it."

  Looking at the stubborn little face of the eldest daughter, Yu Xiangyan touched his stomach: "Well, I'll finish drinking."

  Seeing Dad drank a cup of sugar water, she nodded in satisfaction, "Dad, we are all good, you work hard, we don't let you and mom worry about it."

  The three of their siblings didn't know what happened, but they felt the atmosphere at home.

  Yu Xiyi is the eldest, taking care of her younger siblings and not letting them be naughty.

  Yu Xiangyan touched her hair and looked at this face that looked like her mother. Since she was a child, she could imagine her charming face in the future. His heart hurts even more.