100

Ye Qijia was a little erratic, because she made a lot of money selling clothes and acting as an agent, but now she is down to earth.

  The son's wedding was held in Baishi County. The friends and relatives they had made since childhood were invited. They also held a wedding in Yangcheng. The main banquet was for the woman's relatives. There were not so many relatives of the woman. It's not as big as my hometown, but it's done in a well-stocked restaurant. It's not bad. She also added a complete set of home appliances to their new house, such as TV sets, refrigerators, electric fans, washing machines, tape recorders, etc. Wait, there is no pressure to buy, who doesn't worry about this kind of big event?

  She didn't.

  However, Yangcheng recently opened a commercial real estate, and Lin Chuanbai's brother-in-law bought one.

  The first floor and the second floor are open. There are enough rooms, enough space, and a small garden, and it has been renovated. It is 1881 square meters, which costs more than 200,000!

  Some complacent Ye Qijia was down to earth at once, feeling that she was an ordinary person. She went to see this 130-square-meter house, and it was indeed very good, and she was also moved.

  It is very close to several famous schools and not far from the hospital. She is very optimistic about this kind of place. After her grandchildren are born, it is very convenient if she wants to go to school.

  Lin Chuanbo moved in shortly after he bought the house. They can live in their current house, but it is not enough to live in if they have guests. Now they have moved in and they are more spacious.

Yu Xianghai knew that Ye Qijia was moved and wanted to buy a house over there. He asked for the price and was silent. It was not a small sum. They bought land to build a house in Baishi County, and they didn't need that much money at all, but The school over there...is really attractive.

  During the winter vacation, Mingfeng and Mingyao went to the little girl's for a winter vacation interest class. Now they two talk, and some of them can't understand them. These are rare things in this small county. , The vision cultivated in a more extensive place is different from that of this small county.

  Yu Xianghai thought for a while, but also gritted his teeth and agreed.

  However, after this wave of national debt has been collected, he is now collecting the national debt in the factory, and then selling it at a high place.

  They wait until this wave of national debt is over before they have more cash in hand.

  When this wave of national debt was sold, Yu Xianghai and Ye Qijia bought two units next door, and their two sons would each have one unit at that time.

  Meng Yuhong was taken aback when he saw this house.

  Is her mother-in-law so rich? You can afford such a high-priced house, and you can buy two of them!

  Their young couple earns less than two hundred a month, and this one thousand and one-square-foot house can be bought without knowing how many years.

  Yu Xiangqing on the other side borrowed money from relatives and friends under pressure, and then changed hands to make the difference.

  The two of them did it secretly.

  Receiving these things also means helping others do things.

  Yu Xiangqing did not borrow from his natal brothers and sisters, and Yan Peng did not borrow from his parents and brothers. If they borrowed all of them, they would not be able to live by any accident.