112

After returning, Ding Minxiu calmed down. Zhao Qiaoniang watched her sitting on the stool blankly, saying nothing, staring hollowly at a point in the air, with her fists clenched, she was very worried.

  Seeing her daughter like this, she feels flustered.

  Zhou Changshou was in a bad mood, and seeing Ding Minxiu was not in the mood to comfort her.

  He was uncomfortable in his own heart, where was the extra time and energy to persuade her to think about it, he still needs others to solve him.

  Looking at this small narrow place, Zhou Changshou slowly lay down and looked at the wall. If and if his son and Yu Xiangan had been married smoothly, he would now be able to live in the magnificent building just now. Have you visited the office building?

  They will respectfully call him Mr. He doesn't need to do anything, just sit there happily.

  Big house, delicious food, everything.

  Now this daughter-in-law can make money without Yu Xiangan, and without Yu Xiangan's high education, she can't even compare with having children.

  Although she gave birth to a son to the Zhou family, Yu Xiangan gave birth to twins, with children and daughters. They have the tradition of having twins in the Yu family. By then, the Zhou family should be able to break the curse of single pass.

  ...

  What a pity. How come my son fell in love with her at that time. Zhao Qiaoniang poured water for Ding Minxiu and forced her to take a sip.

  Ding Minxiu drank the warm water, and when she had something to lose her stomach, she took a long breath, and her eyes turned and had other reactions. She looked at Zhao Qiaoniang, "Mom, why are you not surprised at all? Did you know it a long time ago? Ah, why didn't you tell me that you were helping her hide, why?"

  One by one, all questioning.

  Zhao Qiaoniang's mouth was full of bitter taste, "I don't know where it belongs. If I knew it, I wouldn't go to see it." She didn't feel well when she saw it, her heart seemed to be eaten by ants.

  Ding Minxiu didn't believe it: "Then why are you so calm when others talk about her!?"

  Zhao Qiaoniang was silent for a few seconds, "I have met her before. In Food City, I know that Food City is hers. I don't know that this office building is also related to her."

  In the Food City, Ding Minxiu's brain turned quickly, recalling.

  Ding Minxiu remembered, "Is it the time when you went back to hand out a flyer and forgot to cook?"

  The two of them had a big quarrel that time. Zhao Qiaoniang nodded and acquiesced.

  Ding Minxiu took a deep breath, "Why didn't you tell me?"

  Zhao Qiaoniang shook her head and smiled bitterly: "Is there any other use besides making you feel bad?"

  "Of course it's useful!" Ding Minxiu stood up abruptly, and smiled: "She must be able to do such a big business, she must have left the relationship. Didn't it mean that the father of the man she married was the director of the factory? He is selfish! That's why Yu Xiangan can earn such a large family business!" She said more and more surely, just like the real thing.

  She didn't know the situation of Lin Houpu's promotion and transfer. She thought to herself that he had the largest official position and was most likely to open the back door to Yu Xiang'an, so she was firm in this idea.