116

It seems that in the blink of an eye, the time has come to May, and I will take the college entrance examination soon.

  The twins have basically stabilized their grades, and the remaining time is to consolidate their knowledge. Lin Chuanbai and Yu Xiangan provide them with a stable living environment and pay attention to their food. They don't eat a lot of seafood and barbecue for fear of diarrhea or diarrhea. It's gastroenteritis, which delays things.

They are seizing the time to consolidate, and Yu Xiangan is quietly helping them prepare adult gifts.

  They were admitted to the university, and they were basically independent, and they should have their own lives.

  Before they were admitted to the university and received the admission letter, Yu Xiangan did not intend to tell them, lest they think too much, and delay their studies.

  During this time, the two of them also received a lot of encouragement from their relatives and friends. Some made phone calls and some wrote letters. In either way, they showed their respect and love.

  The two of them are also very conscious. After studying for so long, whether they can get a satisfactory result depends on the college entrance examination. The two of them know the importance of this period of time. Not to mention the hanging beams, it is almost the same.

  Among the twins' classmates, Zhuo Mingwei intends to go abroad. Some universities will refer to the college entrance examination results, and he has not relaxed.

  The spirits of all people are tense.

  Yu Xiang'an's spirit is also tense. After so many years of childbirth, the two children are still very sensible and obedient. Can they not care about these two children? This is related to the important event of their lives in the future, to have a good university. There is a good starting point. Even if they have more choices than ordinary people, a good university is still an advantage.

  A good university is a good platform where you can meet more and better teachers, and you can meet better like-minded peers.

  Day by day, Yu Xiangan's own college entrance examination was not so nervous.

  She knew it well.

  But this is the child's college entrance examination.

  Lin Chuanbo also smiled bitterly: "No wonder so many parents stay outside every time the college entrance examination, fully understand."

  Finally, it's the day of the college entrance examination.

  Yu Xiangan booked a room near the examination room, allowing them to take a lunch break, and Yu Xiangan borrowed the kitchen to make himself.

  Regardless of grades.

  Don't give pressure.

  Only care about the body.

  But looking at the two children, their expressions are good, and they should not be bad in the exam.

  After finishing the last subject, even the more restrained Lin Yihong couldn't help being excited. He rushed out of the school. Starting with him, the students who came out of the examination room looked like wild horses running out.

  Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo waited under the tree and couldn't help laughing as they watched them like this.

  Finally the college entrance examination is over.

  In the car, Lin Yining's tone was much higher than usual: "Mom, I want to eat delicious food, all kinds of delicious food, I want to play, I want to go for a walk elsewhere, hey, I have been holding back this time. ,too tired."