105

Yu Xiangan is interested in making money. Doing this daily chemical is the same as other investments. Basically, Yu Xiangan pays money, or other things to hold a part of the equity. He is not responsible for specific management. Management is for the person who owns the bulk. Worrying, but correspondingly, the supervisor and the person facing her must have it, otherwise you don't know if you are deceived. Not everyone will do business with honesty and integrity. It's just that there are a few people who are supervising it, and it saves a lot of trouble compared to her painstaking management throughout the process.

  Yu Xiangan has not touched on this aspect of daily chemicals. He does want to have a corner, but if Li Zhimu joins in, how much does he want to have?

  Yu Xiangan hopes that Liang Yuan will occupy the big head, not him.

  She still doesn't know the foundation of Li Zhimu.

  Yu Xiangan's instinct told her that she didn't like to deal with Li Zhimu, either because of the magical sixth sense, or because of Ke Manyun.

  Liang Yuan smiled, "I personally own 60%, Enron 10%, and 30% remaining."

  Li Zhimu looked at Yu Xiangan: "Then how about 20% of me?"

  Yu Xiangan, "Is everyone so eager? I still don't know enough about this project."

  She added: "Although we have only been together for a short period of time, my feeling tells me that you are not the kind of person who can make empty talk, but you still have to look at the planning."

  "Hahaha." Liang Yuan smiled, covering her mouth. "You speak so nicely. Let's make an appointment another day. I will take out the appraisal report and plan. This should be required. Everyone must first determine how the plan is. We will talk more about it later."

  Li Zhimu smiled: "Then I will wait for Mrs. Chen."

  Li Zhimu and Liang Yuan left separately, and Yu Xiangan took Li Zhimu's business card: "General manager of Qiancheng Electronics, this is his family's industry?"

  Lu Anran: "Yes, Qiancheng Electronics has the surname Li. Who is this from the Li family, I have to look back and ask."

  "Why is he so polite to Liang Yuan, taking a mouthful of Mrs. Chen?"

  Lu Anran: "Liang Yuan's husband's family now has a project in hand, and the Li family is fighting for it."

  No wonder then.

  "How is this person?"

  Lu Anran: "Looking back and inquiring carefully, I haven't dealt with him. Isn't that your college classmate just now, right? I turned around and asked clearly, I forgot whether he was married or not."

  After Yu Xiangan went back, he called Liu Mingyue and asked him if he knew about Ke Manyun. Knowing that Ke Manyun had appeared in the special zone, Liu Mingyue was a little surprised: "I don't know. I haven't contacted him for a long time. I will ask."

  Liu Mingyue went to ask and found out, "She married a Hongkonger and resigned to take care of the family. She was in the Special Economic Zone." Liu Mingyue sighed, "After reading for so long, she just resigned. What a pity, I heard that she has given birth to a child, did you see it?"

  Yu Xiangan: "I didn't see the child today, and her body is well maintained. If she was born recently, she should be able to tell. I was a little surprised. After such a long time, her temperament has not changed. How did she start? work?"

  That weak, innocent, and shy temperament is not strange among girls and students, but she has been working for several years, and I don't know how she came here. How does this character do things in the work? There are not so many people being considerate for no reason, everyone is very busy.