115

Ding Minxiu came out of the police station and looked at the sun outside as if it were a lifetime. She came out of here and was free after fifteen days of detention. She finally came out, Ding Minxiu tugged, trying hard to make a smile, but she said it was a laugh, but she shrugged, more like crying. How did you get caught? She left smoothly the first two times. She is very careful, maybe she shouldn't go there for the third time, the interval is too short, they are now being vigilant, if they go again after a while, they won't be so tight, so pay attention to the night movement.

  Ding Minxiu felt that she was too bad.

  It's fine now. She has been detained for so long, and her job is gone. She doesn't know what to do when looking for a job in the future, and she also paid a fine.

  Blood loss.

  Afraid of embarrassment, Zhou Changshou did not come to pick her up. Only Zhao Qiaoniang came to pick Ding Minxiu. Zhao Qiaoniang's hair was gray, and some of her hair was black, but now it is almost completely white, and the bags under her eyes are deep and big. , Looks older than five years old.

  Ding Minxiu was taken aback, and she was in a daze. It turned out that she was so old.

  Time flies so fast.

  After a daze for a while, he recovered his senses, and said with a straight face, "What are you doing? Are you coming to see me making a joke?" The voice was sharp.

  Zhao Qiaoniang looked at her, tears streaming down: "Daughter, shall we go back and live a good life?"

  The words live a good life deeply hurt Ding Minxiu, live a good life?

  Where can she live well now?

  Her life is in a mess, who gave it to her?

  If others don't know, it's okay, if they know that she has been arrested in the police station, they will definitely give pointers, so how can she live a good life!

  When he was far away from the police station, Ding Minxiu said, "Have you never asked Yu Xiangan? She has to call the police for such trivial matters! This world is too unfair!"

  Zhao Qiaoniang choked up.

  Ding Minxiu: "You just watched me get caught in, are you a real mother?"

  Zhao Qiaoniang whimpered: "I am not a real mother, but you can still be your stepmother. You child, sometimes I am angry. You are my stepmother. I advised you not to go. Do you listen to me? Now something has happened, okay, what else do you want? Go on, there is nothing wrong with others, what about you? You are disregarding your family, disregarding yourself."

  Ding Minxiu jumped: "Why don't I care about my family? Why don't I care about myself, I have done everything I should do, my grandson is how old, I can still ignore the family, if it is not for the family, why should I come? I'm working here, is it okay for me to lie down at home?"

  Zhao Qiaoniang regretted it, she knew she would stop her, "You have to think about it, what should you do next?"

  It would be great if I could go back to the beginning. Zhao Qiaoniang thought in a daze. Back before my daughter and Zhou Boyang were together. She would rather let her go to the countryside. After speaking, Ding Minxiu was also at a loss. What can I do in the future...

  There is naturally a reason why Ding Minxiu did such a thing suddenly. Zhou Boyang was laid off and the meat joint factory closed. Misfortunes never come singly. Zhou Tianyou also spent three days fishing and two days drying the net because of his performance. Without a good job, he was forced to buy out his seniority, and the important task of supporting the family fell on Ding Minxiu.