42

When Yu Shunwen was at home, Yu Xiangan said about it, and his expression immediately became serious. If it was a false alarm, it would be nice to say, but if it was true, if it was not taken seriously, the consequences would be hard to say.

  If something happens to the female educated youth here, he, the captain, can't shirk the blame.

  "There are three female educated youths who have not returned this year. I will find them first to find out the situation."

  Yu Shunwen was steady without delay, and immediately went to find someone. Yu Xiangan also followed.

  Yu Shunwen didn't say if there were any bad people, but just asked them: "Are you still used to celebrating the New Year here? Tell me what's wrong in time. I will try my best to solve it. What do you think of the New Year atmosphere here?"

  After asking around the corner, they didn't notice anything wrong.

  However, among the three female educated youths who stayed, Ruan Chenxi is the best in the family and the best-looking. It's not surprising that she was targeted, so although there is no evidence so far, it's just that she's just saying nothing Ya, Yu Shunwen decided to find a reliable family for her to live with for a period of time to see the situation.

  The captain came out, naturally it was different.

  What he said to the outside was that Ruan Chenxi fell in love with a certain family, and that family happened to have a room available, so she went to work together for a period of time. On the face of it, it was impossible to say about rent or being followed.

  The captain secretly increased his vigilance. If they really had that kind of person here, they would send more people to walk around. The New Year is a time when there are many people and it is easier to make mistakes.

  Ask people to make a few more turns, pay attention to safety, and pay extra attention to those who are not in shape.

  Ruan Chenxi got a satisfactory result, she didn't want to wait any longer, and wanted to move in immediately.

  The family she is going to move in is a pair of grandfathers and grandchildren with several grandchildren. There is no need to avoid suspicion. They look weak and weak, but his sons are all living around them, and the grandchildren they bring are The younger son's, he's gone. They don't want the younger son's children to be raised by uncles, so they take them by themselves, let them live next to them, and they can take care of them, and they don't have that great burden on the children's future pressure. There is no need to worry about safety. He has four sons living around him. If there is anything, he will be able to come over immediately.

  Ruan Chenxi had a lot of things, and Yu Xiangan also helped take some things. When she left, Ruan Chenxi gave her two chocolates.

  Chocolate, at this time, is really a rare thing, how rare, the county supply and marketing cooperatives do not have it.

  Yu Xiangan looked at the packaging, and estimated that the price was not cheap. Yu Xiangan accepted it. She intends to give Yu Xiangju and Yu Mingjie. They grew up so old that they hadn't eaten it before.

  By the time the matter was resolved, it was too early. They packed their things and went back. This was the last day of her annual vacation. Tomorrow she would go back to work. Yu Xiangyan and Wen Ruzhen also packed their luggage and prepared to take the car back to the countryside.

  Before leaving, Yu Xiangyan talked with Yu Qingshan once.

  Yu Xiangyan: "I learned about it. It's quite chaotic. During the Chinese New Year, the period is relatively quiet. If this is still the case in the future, I will bring them back less often."