43

Yu Xiangan took Deng Xiahong to find deputy factory director Wang for work. Deng Xiahong was in a hurry at this time, so she was unwilling to leave while pulling the table.

  "What are you talking about? You let go, you let go quickly, don't pull me!"

  The others just looked at them, and none of them were willing to help. Yan Yuzhen still had a relief on her face, so she should go to Factory Manager Wang and talk about it, so that some people's mouth would ruin his reputation.

  Deng Xiahong was in a hurry. Seeing Wang Yun came, she was embarrassed like this. What good impression could he get as the boss? If it becomes a big deal, his face will not look good.

  She caught Wang Yunlai's mind, so even if Wang Yunlai didn't want to get involved in this matter, she had to stand up: "Xiao An, she just didn't talk nonsense about the door. We all know that she didn't sleep well last night. We won't believe her. Everyone knows the whole story. Don't take it to heart." It seems that he also has an opinion on Deng Xiahong, otherwise he won't say that.

  Deng Xiahong, whose brain twitched, listened to these words dullly, without saying a word, how did she know that Yu Xiangan had just heard it. She usually won't come over at this point, and she won't have any luck. This kind of behind-the-scenes, as long as you don't catch it on the spot, anyone who says afterwards won't admit it. Now a rare emotion of regret has risen in her heart, she has been transferred away, and she can't see it, how can she still say her.

  I didn't know before. This is a person who is not afraid of making things happen. He is too young and doesn't care about face at all, so that people can't get off the stage. Yu Xiangan was not the one who followed Wang Yunlai's words.

  Looking at Deng Xiahong, "Is that what he said? It's your brain that used to talk indiscriminately, not that Factory Manager Wang is covering up favoritism? Should you confess a mistake to us?"

  This is to ask her face, let her admit that she drew it and then admit her mistake? !

  Deng Xiahong's face flushed red, and Li Jianguo's admiring look at Yu Xiangan was still a familiar formula and a familiar taste.

  Sun Qingchun and Yan Yuzhen also showed knowing eyes, just want to hit her face like this to see if the mouth is still talking nonsense. It can be foreseen that she will be forced to behave for a long time to come. It was the first time that Zheng Yingying had met Yu Xiangan and her eyes brightened. The little girl looked young and had a hard temper, she liked it. Song Shujing also felt that she had met this neighbor again. Although she looked good at talking, she was actually not a bully.

  Deng Xiahong flushed and was forced to admit her mistake, "It's because I'm not clear-headed, and I said the wrong thing. You have a lot of things, don't take it to heart, I'm sorry." The last three words were the same as they were squeezed out of the teeth.

  Hearing her personal confession, Yu Xiangan felt that the breath in his heart had gone, let go, walked to Yan Yuzhen, with a bright smile on his face, "Sister Zhen, I have something to look for you, are you free now?"

  For this kind of person, Yu Xiangan is not willing to put any energy on her unless it is necessary.

  "Yes, yes, yes! Come on, let's talk hard."

  Song Shujing wanted to leave at this time, but she couldn't. Her mother-in-law was still waiting for her, so she could only stay here embarrassingly, "I came to advance the salary, I remember it can be advanced for half a month, right?"

  Yan Yuzhen took Yu Xiangan out to find a corner with no one, "What's the matter, come and find me at this time."

  "That's it. Sister Zhen, you are well informed. Do you know where to hire temporary workers? I have relatives who ask me for help. If not, it doesn't matter. It's rare for her to ask me once, and I will help. She asked."