107

When Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo were struggling on the farm, the twins did not fall asleep. Lin Yining ran to Lin Yihong's room with the rabbit pillow. Lin Yining tentatively asked her brother, "Brother, do I look good after putting on makeup, do you look like a celebrity?" Do you think my parents will react if I propose to be a star?"

  Lin Yihong put down the book in his hand and glanced at her, "Are you serious?"

  Lin Yining: "You answer me first."

  Lin Yihong thought for a while: "I think my parents may not be so good, but my grandpa and grandpa will oppose them. Although they are the top picks in the industry, it is more difficult to walk in some industries, and they are more likely to receive malicious intent from others. Especially female celebrities have more difficulties than male celebrities." He looked at Lin Yining with calm eyes, "Just ask casually. I don't believe you really want to do it. Think about it and be a female." The star scenery is very beautiful, but did you forget what you saw when you went to visit the class? In the winter, I filmed summer scenes. Wearing a cheongsam with my thighs exposed, my face can't show the cold, winter shoots summer, summer shoots winter , And staying up late, extreme sports, and repeated NG." Lin Yihong shook his head.

  Lin Yining was recalled, thinking of their strong faces and laughed at the time, she couldn't help shaking her arms.

  Lin Yihong knew that she would react like this: "If you want to look good, you can be a musician and dancer, but if you want to become a professional in these two aspects, it takes a lot of effort."

  Lin Yining's talent in this area is above average, not to say that it is impossible to reach the top, but compared with other talented people, she has to go a long way.

  Lin Yining sighed, "So, it's easier to read, listen to the teacher's lecture, review by yourself, and listen carefully, so you can basically write down the knowledge points."

  Lin Yihong: "Reading cannot be regarded as a career, and you cannot read books for a lifetime."

  Lin Yining sighed and pulled the rabbit's pillow ears: "Read it first. After high school, there will be a university, after a university there will be a graduate student, and after a graduate student there will be a doctoral student. If you are a teacher, it's okay to look at it. There will be winter and summer vacations. , It's more leisurely. If you teach college students, you don't do projects without students."

  Lin Yihong: "Did you forget that if you are a teacher, if you put on makeup, you will be considered unreliable by the parents."

  Their teachers are basically plain faces. Only the English teachers are more fashionable because they have studied abroad, but they are also very careful in wearing them. They will not wear any unusual clothes. They should be good for others and pay attention to their image.

  Lin Yining: "You can only rest time as you like. Being a teacher is actually very annoying. I am not so patient. Some children can't communicate. The profession of a teacher is to be determined. What do you think of a doctor? Just like my grandfather and aunt. "

  "Be a doctor?"

Lin Yihong, "When I'm a doctor, I eat and drink in the hospital when I'm busy, working overtime and staying up late. Don't you say that staying up late is an old enemy?"

  Lin Yining: "Then do business like my mother."

  Lin Yihong: "It's not impossible to do business like my mother, but don't forget that there was a time when my mother encountered difficulties in doing business. Sometimes the pressure in this industry is quite high. Moreover, although my mother earns a lot of money, her social status is not high. Although she actively pays taxes, everyone thinks that businessmen are unstable. Until now, some people think that mothers resign. It's a pity that my mother's business is going well in general. One is that her mother can do business and has the ability, and the other is that she has a grandfather. His level is there. It's not about collusion between the government and business, but you can enjoy the rest. Some insatiable people will not easily regard their mothers as their targets as cash machines. Look at Hong Kong, the rich are doing well, but they have to be scrupulous."