29

Every place has local specialties.

  The specialty here, in addition to the cloud mushrooms in Yu Xiangqing's mouth, there is also a famous fragrant yam, which tastes fragrant and delicious, with a fragrant mouth.

  In addition, the glutinous rice here is also good, but the yield is low and not much grown. It just grows a little bit and saves it for Chinese New Year's rice cakes.

  Yu Xiangqing had tasted the fragrant taro and cloud mushrooms last night. They tasted good. Yu Xiangqing didn't have the glutinous rice. She ate the little glutinous rice that she got during the Chinese New Year last year.

  Hearing that Yu Xiangan cared about the local food, Yu Xiangqing did not doubt that the people regard food as their heaven, so they care for a few words and ask a few more questions. What is so strange?

  So she said in detail.

  Until I heard my little sister said that I wanted some vegetable seeds here, and I wanted to exchange some glutinous rice with the folks here, Yu Xiangqing suddenly looked at his sister in admiration, "It seems that your cooking skills have risen for no reason. , Take a look at how much you care about these ingredients now."

  Yu Xiangan: "..."

  This is a wonderful misunderstanding.

  She just thinks the ingredients are good, and she wants to go back and try it. If possible, she will exchange with the folks here through her sister in the future. Isn't that normal?

  The captain is very polite to them. These two are from the city and have formal jobs. Although they are not on their side, who knows the future.

  Looking at this posture, they are very concerned about the educated youth daughter who came to them in the countryside. If there is anything in the future, one more person will have another way. He doesn't mind releasing his kindness.

  He didn't dare to say the extra, but it was easy for him to take care of a female educated youth within the scope of his duties.

  After seeing the biscuits Yu Qingshan took out, the smile on the captain's face became more amiable. Listening to this educated youth father, "There used to be a saying that my parents were not traveling far away, but now I don't pay attention to this, but the old saying There is some truth to it. When the child is still young, he just leaves the side and walks outside alone. When the parents are always hanging, there is a saying that parents are not traveling far away, but they don't want their parents to worry about it now. It's the same. Under the correct leadership of the chairman, our life is getting better and better. They also follow the national policy when they go to the countryside, not to mention that I can't rest assured that I'm a dad, brother, you should also know that. No matter how old the children are, they are all children in our eyes, and we cannot completely relax our minds."

  The captain nodded in agreement.

  Yu Qingshan: "My other daughter works in a food factory. This is a benefit from her factory. This is our specialty over there. Please try it, Captain."

  The gift given to him should not be too heavy, nor too light, too heavy. Worrying that he thinks it is profitable, too light, and fearing that he will not care, this is just right.

  When the captain heard him say this, he couldn't refuse it. This is a welfare provided by other people's factories, and it didn't cost any money, didn't it?

  He understood what he meant, "Don't worry, I have seen Comrade Yu Xiangqing's performance since he went to the countryside. She is a good comrade, who is not afraid of hard work and is positive and motivated. Such talents are the talents we need."