6

Zhou's family left, Ding Minxiu was still here, she sat there with her shoulders down, her head down.

  Yu Xiangan walked out of the room, where she listened to the audience.

  Everyone looked at Yu Xiangan's expression and found that she was calm.

  Yao Cuifen came over, took her to sit down together, and held her tightly, "Xiao'an, don't be sad."

  Yu Xiangan: "I'm not sad." Looking at their incredulous expressions, it was quite relieved.

  She looked at Ding Minxiu: "I want to ask you, why are you doing this?" This was asked on behalf of the original owner.

  The atmosphere suddenly changed and became a little tight. Everyone wants to know the answer to this question. Ding Minxiu's hands were still on her lower abdomen, she hung her head, and put her eyes firmly on her hands.

  They just made a deal, and she will go to Zhou's house soon. By that time, she won't have to bear it anymore, but now she is still under the Yu's house and she wants to bear it. She took a deep breath: "We... ...Is free love."

  Yu Xiangan's face is still calm: "Free love, don't you know that he is my fiance?"

  Ding Minxiu was silent for a while, then replied in a low voice: "I can't help but love."

  Yao Cuifen haha, "I can't help it!"

  Ding Minxiu lowered her head to admit her mistake: "I know that all mistakes are my fault. I actually thought about confession many times, but..."

 Yu Xiangan nodded, earnestly: "It is indeed your fault."

  Ding Minxiu said something that couldn't go on.

  Yu Xiangan continued: "You know who he is, and he can still be so shameless. Of course it is your fault. You should have been together for more than a year. Originally, the relationship between our family and him was nice, but you are together. He came here more diligently. He will bring some gifts. Many of them are what you like. Looking at us and happy for his arrival, are we stupid in your eyes? "Yu Xiangan asked and replied: "Probably, it took you so long to confess. Is this really a confession? If you say it plainly."

  Ding Minxiu couldn't help but interrupted her: "If we say, would you be willing to fulfill us? She finally raised her head, looking at Yu Xiangan with unwillingness in her eyes.

  Yu Xiangan: "Then I want to ask you, who took the initiative if you are in agreement?"

  Ding Minxiu's eyes flashed involuntarily, "He said he likes me more."

  Yu Xiangan, who buried a hole, nodded: "Oh, it's him, I understand."

  Yu Qingshan looked at Ding Minxiu's eyes with disappointment: "You heard what I said just now. You will have nothing to do with the Yu family. I will find an opportunity to explain to everyone."

  Ding Minxiu's face was pale as if she had been soaked in the water. She moved her lips and looked at Zhao Qiaoniang for help. Zhao Qiaoniang looked at her with red eyes and said nothing.

  What can she say now? She has done such a thing, where does she have the face to say anything.

  Ding Minxiu touched her belly and cheered herself up in her heart. She knew that her father was unreliable and only sucked blood, but it didn't matter, she had children and Brother Boyang, he would be nice to her.

  *

  The matter was finalized and they acted quickly. Now that the Zhou family made up their minds, they didn't want to drag on any longer. If they drag on, Ding Minxiu's belly will be bigger. By then, even if others don't know the inside story, they will be able to make a guess. Eight, they can't afford to lose this face.