5

Yu's family has a yard, and other people around it also have yards. They are separated from each other. Unlike the Zhou family, they live in a bungalow, with people on both sides, and others can hear clearly by speaking loudly.

  When the Zhou family came here, they thought they were going to talk about their happy event, and they came with joy.

  But as soon as they came, Zhou Boyang was taken out by Yu Xianghai alone, with a chuckle, "I will talk to him alone."

  Zhou Changshou felt that this was because their two brothers had a good relationship. They waved their hands and asked them to talk. They talked about it. The younger generation is not suitable for being on the scene. But today, the people are really good. He took a look at the future granddaughter-in-law. Grandpa and grandmother Qin Qiang, Yao Cuifen, uncle Qin Fengmao, Yu Qingshan and Zhao Qiaoniang, it is strange how Ding Minxiu is here.

  Ding Minxiu also felt that she was not suitable for being here. She suppressed the sourness in her heart, and after a few greetings, Zhao Qiaoniang said: "Minxiu, you go out and help make tea with water."

  Just as Ding Minxiu was about to answer, she was stopped by Yu Qingshan: "You sit still, we will talk about some things today. You are the party involved."

  Then he stood up abruptly, slapped a hand hard on the table in front of him, and made a loud noise, which shocked the unprepared people, including Zhao Qiaoniang. She looked at Yu Qingshan in amazement: "Good job. Why is there such a big fire?!"

  "Good job?! I'm not good guy, Ding Minxiu, dare you tell us all of the scandals you have done?" He named him by name.

  Ding Minxiu squeezed her fingers nervously, raised her heart high, her voice trembling, and she sounded innocent: "Dad, I don't understand what you mean."

  Yu Qingshan's tone was strong, "Don't call me dad, I'm not your dad, I can't afford such a daughter, and I dare not ask for it."

  Zhao Qiaoniang's face turned white all at once, what did he mean by this?

  The Zhou family looked at each other, asking them to come to see him teach his daughter?

  Yu Qingshan looked at Zhou Changshou and the others at this time: "You don't know what she did with your Zhou Boyang? She has been pregnant for a month! It is your Zhou family's seed!"

  Ding Minxiu trembled, her face pale, and she placed her hands on her lower abdomen subconsciously, protecting her belly. Zhao Qiaoniang's eyes widened and her voice was dry. She looked at Yu Qingshan and said dryly, "Are you kidding? This joke is not at all funny, don't be like this."

  Yu Qingshan broke her self-deception: "You know, I'm not joking, I'm not someone who would make jokes about this kind of thing."

  He looked at Zhou Changshou again. The head of the Zhou family is the retired grandfather. "This is not something to be joking about. I can't wait to cut them both with a knife when I know it."

  Yang Xizhi and his daughter-in-law Fang Rong looked at each other, a little fidgeting.

  Ding Minxiu opened her mouth, before she could say anything, clutching her stomach, Zhou Boyang, with a blue nose and a swollen face, was pushed in rudely by Yu Xianghai: "Come on, you can tell the big guy about the history of your relationship. If you dare to do it, dare to act! You do it! Hooligans are not afraid to sit in prison anymore, are you afraid to talk to us?"

  Zhou Changshou's heart sank suddenly. He saw panic and guilty conscience from his grandson's face. Zhao Qiaoniang looked at her daughter whose complexion was not much better, and what else did she not understand. This was actually true. She gave her strength. The child was taken away. If it weren't for the wall next to her and you could lean against it, she would probably fall under the stool.