57

In addition to salary, Yu Xiangan can continue to write manuscripts, which has not been interrupted in the past few years. The sum of her manuscript fees has also made her a lot of money.

  Of course, Yu Xiangan gets more prestige. In Baishi County, because of her familiar name, when she goes out with others, it is easy to talk about this topic, and then come and go, become friends.

  Coming here is a provincial capital, and the competition will be greater, but if you get ahead, you will be more famous.

  Yu Xiangan is still somewhat confident.

  Yu Xiangan also suggested to Lin Chuanbo that she would make something to exchange with others in the future.

  This is already done in Baishi County, Lin Chuanbai thinks it is okay, but the steps cannot be too big at once, step by step. Lin Chuanbo continues to make mosquito repellent cream, and mosquitoes are a common problem.

  The business he sold before was good, but now he doesn't think it will be any worse here, that is, it may be lighter in winter. There are not many mosquitoes in this season, but besides mosquito repellent, he can also study other daily uses. Little things on.

  They discussed with each other what could be done to slowly add some income to their family. After calculating the accounts, they found that it was almost the same. The two of them looked at each other and smiled, and then they started their preparations one after another.

  In a short period of time, they will not act immediately, but they will make the premise. If they really want to act, they will have to wait for them to move to a new house and then adapt to the new job before taking action.

  The exterior of this house will not be changed. If you live in it by yourself, you must change it if you want to live more comfortably.

  They separated two rooms. The inside was their bedroom, and the outside was the living room. The kitchen and toilet were set up outside the house, and the outside was fenced with wooden fences. When plants are planted in the spring, the privacy is also available.

  Moreover, he has a cellar in this utility room, just behind it. The cellar is more common here. It will be much more convenient for Yu Xiangan to put things in the future. The two of them arranged these things in an orderly manner. Lin Houpu waited for them to help him, but it didn't happen. The two children lived their lives without him having to intervene, which made Lin Houpu a little bit disappointed. He wants them to tell themselves what they need and what to do for them.

  Lin Duzhong looked at his loss and sighed slightly.

  No way, the son was not by the grandson's side before, and the child has stood up on his own without relying on others. Now for such a big matter, the two children say that the decision is made, that is, they are not familiar with the place of life, and they are still sure when looking for a house. They asked their father to help a little bit in the job position, and then they did it well. Such people can live well no matter where they go, so parents can rest assured, but sometimes parents want to help their children. .

  Lin Duzhong also knew that his son still wanted to make up for the regret that he had not been with them for a long time. Also, before, the number of places in the Workers' Peasants and Soldiers University was topped, and the second grandson was seriously ill. Thinking of this, he sighed again in his heart.

  The times are better now, the country is peaceful, and there will be no wars like before, but the country still has a lot of room for improvement. His three children are more upright and each have their own jobs. The eldest son is the most promising. It is the soldiers who defend their homes and defend the country. It is normal for them to be separated from their families and children. Except for the army's wife, children can grow up with their parents. For other inconveniences, many children are entrusted to others to take care of, and some children grow up to teenagers. I haven't seen my parents with my own eyes.