8

Looking at their greedy, Yu Xiangan had some unknown cooking pride in her heart. If it weren't limited by the material, plus the awkwardness, she could make more delicious! She smiled: "It's done, let's eat!"

  This sentence is like a switch, Yu Xiangju and Yu Mingjie immediately cheered, and Yu Xianghai took a deep breath and gave a thumbs up: "Sister, this is your craft!"

  He couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Aunt Qiao, if you bring it out, I will fry another dish in the pot." There is still a lot of oil in this pot, which shouldn't be wasted.

  The meal tonight is exceptionally rich.

  The main dish is braised rabbit meat, followed by pan-fried small fish, pan-fried tofu, dried bone vegetable soup and sauteed yam from Yu Xianghai and Ye Qijia.

  Yu Mingjie and Yu Xiangju couldn't wait, but they couldn't move the chopsticks before they were all here. Both children were taught very well, and they were able to control themselves even in the face of such a big temptation.

  Yu Qingshan sat on the main seat, even took out a small bottle of precious rice wine, poured two sips for himself and Yu Xianghai, and put them away.

  Yu Xiangan sat down with stir-fried greens, and Yu Qingshan coughed: "Today, Xiaoan happened to meet him, we will start a meat, Xiaoan, you also work now, and you will concentrate on working for the factory in the future. I wish our family, the days will come. The better!" When the words were over, he moved his chopsticks, and had no idea of ​​a long story.

  At present, there is not so much idle time.

  He moved his chopsticks, and the others followed.

  Moreover, the unification of the goal was all aimed at that plate of rabbit meat with alluring color and fragrance.

  All of a sudden, the pile of rabbit meat was half less.

  Yu Xiangju and Yu Mingjie were young, but their movements were not much slower than that of adults. They caught the rabbit meat quickly and accurately, ate them in their mouths, and started to gnaw.

  This meat not only looks good, it smells tempting, it also tastes great, and it captured everyone at once.

  Everyone eats fast at the beginning, and waits until they are finished to eat. After the rabbit meat is liquidated, the speed of eating the meat slows down, and aftertaste carefully.

  In the end, this dish containing rabbit meat is clean and does not need to be washed.

  After Yu Xiangan had eaten three pieces, he was satisfied with one book. With these three pieces of rabbit meat as a base, he shouldn't wake up hungry tonight.

  Yu Qingshan looked at the empty dishes, felt the satisfaction of his stomach and tongue, and sighed: "If your second brothers are here, you can also taste Xiaoan's craftsmanship."

  Yu Xianghai also sighed, who would say no.

  Because of policy reasons, people in the city now have to go to the countryside unless they are an only child, or those who have no jobs to take over have to go to the countryside to support the construction of the country. In 2009, he also passed away due to illness, and the two remaining return to the city are far away. I just want to sigh.

  Ye Qijia glanced at Yu Mingjie next to her. She didn't know when this policy would change. Otherwise, she would have another child and would go to the countryside when she grew up. Isn't this to dig her meat?