26

With the consent of the family, Yu Xiangan became more energetic. After the statistics, two houses will be built this time.

  Each building is two-story, a three-bedroom and two-bedroom building is mixed, and the two-bedroom and one-bedroom building are mixed.

  This is the final decision after everyone handed in the room and deposit they subscribed for. Because of this incident, Yu Xiangan did not have time to do a lot of his duties as an accountant.

  Needless to say, those who set up a three-bedroom house are the leaders of the factory or those with a large number of wage earners in the family.

  Otherwise, I won't be able to spend the money.

  Basically, those who settle for a two-bedroom house are those who have a family. The two-bedroom house will be enough to get married and have children in the next twenty years.

  For one-bedrooms, there are mostly wedding rooms, and the conditions at home are not very good. If the conditions are good, who doesn't want a two-bedroom.

  Only shy in the pocket, I chose a one-bedroom apartment.

  Yu Xiangan paid the money, and Sun Qingchun was still persuading her. She really felt that she was a little girl who had not married and didn't need a two-bedroom apartment.

  Yan Yunzhen also feels that one bedroom is enough, and when it is not enough, the factory should be divided again. She is optimistic about Xiao An, and thinks she will definitely get a house in the future.

  But it had been settled, she didn't persuade her anymore, and she could send some news back from time to time.

  For example, the leaders in the factory have struggled with this matter for a long time, and the most important thing is whether this matter is allowed and whether it violates the regulations.

  The factory leaders even went to discuss with the county leaders first, and they nodded before publicly soliciting opinions from everyone.

  Now that the matter has been settled down, construction has started quickly, and this matter has also spread in the county seat.

  The places where the housing is not enough are more than food factories. Every factory faces this problem.

  This method of the food factory undoubtedly opened a window for everyone. It turned out that they wanted to get a house. There is still this way.

  Because of the price of goods at this time, there are many workers in the family, so they really save a lot of money, and there is no place to spend this money. For example, if there are 4 workers in a family, the monthly income will be 100.

  If you spend 30 yuan a month on buying food and 10 yuan is spent on things, you can save 60 yuan a month, and you can save 720 yuan a year.

  And those with high-level workers in the family earn 50 to 60 yuan a month, not to mention that, with various subsidies and benefits, more money can be saved.

  Useless places can only be saved. Now that there is a reasonable way to buy a house, it naturally scratches the itch.

  People in their country have extraordinary attachments to houses and land. If you don't have a chance, forget it. If you have a chance, you can't miss it.

  The people in the brick factory have recently walked around, and they are very busy. Because of the booming business, how can they be missing when they are building houses.