52

When Zhang Yue said this, Lin Houpu and Li Yujiao looked at her together. Nothing could be seen on Lin Houpu's face, but Li Yujiao's face was obviously surprised, which made Zhang Yue awake. In what capacity did she replace him in the past? Does the person on the other end know who she is?

  What she said was bad, "I, I'm joking, I just thought that my brother is not used to coming here, if he is taken a long distance to play, he should be happy." She could figure it out temporarily. She doesn't know if they two believe it. Lin Houpu's face can't be distinguished easily. He glanced at it and nodded: "When he doesn't need to go to school, you take him to the neighborhood and walk around. I've heard someone say that kids in the zoo love him very much, you take him Go and see, he should be happy."

  Zhang Ying looked up from his job, "Zoo!" He was obviously happy.

  Looking at Zhang Yue blankly: "Sister, go to the zoo."

  Lin Tiandong was a little excited when he heard it, and pulled Li Yujiao's sleeves, "Mom, I want to go too." Li Yujiao smiled: "Yes, but you have to be obedient these days. If you are not behaved, mother will not bring you."

  "Mom, I'm obedient, don't you not take me."

  Lin Hopu smiled slightly when they saw their mother and son doing this. Then they didn't speak any more. After eating, Lin Hopu went upstairs to work in the study, and Zhang Yue spontaneously got up to help clean up the dishes. From an invisible angle, Li Yujiao looked at her with a mocking expression. It turned out to be thinking, too, the factory manager's son is probably the best choice she can come into contact with. This can only be blamed on her bad life, she had a chance.

  In addition, I heard that they had prepared so many things here, and my heart became more and more out of balance. I have to talk to Lao Lin, and find her to marry her out of a similar family. Zhang Yue returned to her room, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that she had said something wrong. She didn't know why she was like this. At that time, she felt that she had lost a lot. She was impulsive. Now thinking about it carefully, what can she do even if she goes there? Could it be possible that she could go there because of her? Can he marry himself? She doesn't know what Lin Chuanbo looks like. The picture on the photo wall is taken by him three years ago. Now, in the past few years, she doesn't know what he looks like. If he looks ugly, Zhang Yue takes a deep breath. With a sigh of relief, she was only moved by his conditions. She knew this very well. If she marries him, she will not worry about food and clothing, nor will she worry about the future of her brother.

  But she just said that sentence...Zhang Yue smiled bitterly, never talking nonsense before.

  Go over it in your head before you say it.

  Lin Houpu began to prepare for the marriage of his second son. On the other side, Wu Zheng and Lin Guangbai also received letters from Lin Duzhong.

  But when Wu Zheng's letter arrived, she was in closed training. By the time she got the letter, it had been a while. After she read it, she was in a daze for a while. Counting his age, it was time for him to get married. Time flies so fast, I don't know if Er'er forgave them now. Thinking of his resistance when he knew that the two of them were divorced, Wu Zheng sighed. Now, maybe he can understand a little more...

  Lin Guangbai smiled three times happily after receiving this letter, and then he went to the department store after get off work. What does he want to give as a wedding gift?

  When his sister got married, he had only worked soon. He didn't have much money on hand. Now it's different. His salary has risen and his level has risen. In Shanghai, he is shocked by the cheap location and many best-selling products are from here. Flow to all parts of the country.