95

Seeing those people taking the guns, Yuan Yan returned to the special zone. She planned to change her name and move her registered permanent residence here in a while. Then she would be able to separate her from the past. In this brand new place, one family People live again, as long as they don't check carefully, others won't know her past. Now that his son and daughter are by his side, the future is bright.

  She will do well and make her life better and better, or else it will all be sorry for her to escape from that ghost place.

  As things calmed down, Yu Qingshan relaxed and smiled more on his face.

  That Pan Hu also ate a bullet because of his guilt. In addition to Yu Xianghe, he also killed and murdered people. What else is there to say?

  Miao Hongxing was relieved by this result. The burden on her heart was gone, and her purse bulged. Not only will she be able to sleep peacefully in the future, but the money in her hand will also be enough for their family to live a good life.

  ...

  Gao Yimei's life is not so easy now, because their fabric factory has been hit too hard, and the goods from their factory are piled up in the warehouse and cannot be sold. What a tight cloth used to be, the cloth tickets are not enough, so I used various means to intercede with them to find a way, now it's turned upside down, Gao Yimei is not wondering why the fabric factory is in this situation, the patterns produced are too old-fashioned, she herself I don't like it. I want to buy clothes. I like the trendy ones out there. However, the people who really decide to make the production don't think there is a problem. They think it's good.

  What can she do?

  I used to work overtime, but now I am idle there day by day.

  Without a job, there will be no bonuses. Benefits have shrunk drastically, with only dead wages.

  It's not going to be a good day.

  Income has decreased, but outside prices are rising.

  She gave birth to three children, all three of whom have to go to school, have to pay tuition, books, tuition and miscellaneous fees, etc., plus the filial piety money for the elderly, her family can't save much at all.

  Gao Yimei was worried about the money at home.

  Zhang Dashi came back from get off work, saw her frowning and worried, and asked: "What's the matter?"

  Gao Yimei's temper came up all at once: "You still ask what's wrong, what's the matter, next year the child will go to junior high school, and it will cost more money, what's the matter? Wait for the next two younger students to also go to junior high school. The family's money will be overwhelmed!"

  Zhang Dashi frowned, "How much money is left at home?"

  Gao Yimei took out the iron box with the money and showed him: "It's all here."

  Originally, they still had some savings, but the youngest daughter fell ill. They couldn't cure it in the county. They went to the city for two or three months and finally cured, but there was not much money left over the years.

  Gao Yimei was in charge of the family's money. This calculation made him naturally upset and irritated: "How good is the life in the countryside now. The family has no worries about food or eggs. This life is more affluent than us, and every time Do you give so much money in a month? You also know how much money we have left. Can we give less during this time?"

  Zhang Dashi said nothing.

  In the past, the family had difficulties, and he was the only one who earned the farming door. He would give ten yuan to his parents every month, even when he got married.