59

Two people couldn't help but put a question mark on this situation, and because they each had a space, they didn't figure it out at first, but the latter two people thought about it. Is it possible that the other party also has it? This question slowly sinks to the bottom of their hearts, and they unconsciously observe more in their lives to see what is wrong. They are not suspicious and suspicious. They look at things from two angles. Many things are difficult to hide from the person next to the pillow. This is not without reason. Except when they are not together at work, they spend most of the rest of the time in the same space. They also have a certain understanding of each other. When something didn't pay attention to it before, it was in the fog. Now that you notice it, it's still in the fog, but there are indistinct lights in the fog.

  Yu Xiangan noticed that Lin Chuanbo often had the special smell of processed medicine. He worked in a pharmacy, not surprising, but if he was going to train today and didn't touch medicinal materials at all, where did the smell on his body come from?

  Yu Xiangan carefully divided his time. He has to say that his time is sufficient, not very sufficient. In this case, where did he take the time to process the medicine? He got up early in the morning and put it first. The two children were sent to the nursery school in the machinery factory, and then rushed back to the hospital for training. According to her knowledge, the training did not end until the afternoon, and it was not long before he left work.

  There is a secret in him that she has not discovered before.

  Yu Xiangan became suspicious. At this time, Lin Houpu's birthday arrived. Lin Duzhong said that they shouldn't be ignorant. After discussion, Yu Xiangan made a birthday cake.

  It's not too fancy, it's made with eggs, flour, and condensed milk. Sprinkle some biscuits on the top and evenly sprinkle it on top. Then use condensed milk to write the four words Happy Birthday, and it's done. NS.

  She didn't use anything unusual, eggs, flour, condensed milk, biscuits.

  This cake is relatively large because it is suitable for all ages. If there are 4 children, they don't have to think about it. They will definitely like it. The cake is small, but it's not enough to eat.

  As for the big expenses, Lin Houpu helped them a lot. He asked his assistant to help find the house, so he should remember the favors.

  This cake is nothing.

  Lin Houpu doesn't like that set of falsehoods. He doesn't like other people's flattery. He doesn't accept gifts on his birthday. He is not here for a short time. Everyone knows his habits. Just send a few words of blessing. If someone really gave a gift, then he would have to be stern and unhappy, and against his deterrent face, there are really few that can do it.

  However, this gift does not include family members, such as his son and daughter-in-law, his daughter-in-law.

  Li Yujiao is self-aware of her craft, so she deliberately ordered a few dishes that Lin Houpu loves, and then made him a pair of new shoes, which was her birthday present.

  Yu Xiang'an glanced at the shoes made by Li Yujiao, but she didn't have to say that she was another female worker with good craftsmanship. As a bad female worker, she saw that she was a little bit ashamed.

  Today is a working day, so all of them go to work as usual during the day, and only Zhang Ying and Lin Tiandong are the only ones who can play wildly outside because they are in the winter vacation.

  The twins are still young, and they do not distinguish between winter and summer vacations. As long as the parents want to go to work and have no time to bring their children, they go to the nursery to play with their friends.