47

Yu Xiangan has said a lot. On weekdays, she deliberately controlled herself not to think too much about the people and things of the past, but this time, her emotions need a catharsis.

  She wanted to talk about her family back then.

  She doesn't need others to make any comments, she just needs a silent listener, after thinking and thinking, the most suitable is him, he knows what she is talking about, he will not treat her as a lunatic or a fool, and he can understand her emotions. .

  She didn't say that she was in harmony with her family, but her words all reflected this.

  If this is the case, suddenly coming to this world should be in a daze.

  In such a situation, she can adapt to life here so quickly, Lin Chuanbai thinks she is quite powerful.

  He is different, he is not concerned.

  Yu Xiangan didn't know how long he had said it, and the two of them solved her meals and milk tea cakes.

  Lin Chuanbo heard that she hadn't spoken for a long time, and seemed to have finished speaking, without making any comments, and talked about herself.

  He does not have so many relatives in this world, the only one is an old Taoist priest, he adopted him and used him to go to school.

  The old Taoist priests are a little babble, know a little about everything. Someone asks him to do things to exorcise evil spirits, and even show people some minor illnesses. With this income, he can go to college. It's just that, in Less than a year after he was in college, he died of a sudden illness.

  Then he devotes all his heart to the school, concentrates on studying in the school, and rewards himself after studying. The way he rewards himself is to eat delicious food. He talked about the experience of foraging around the school.

  "I really like the Mala Tang on the corner of the snack street. Every time I go, I will order dozens of dollars. The beef balls are very chewy and the soup base is endless. There is also the bakery next to him. Frequent visitors, often buy bread and cakes there and go back for breakfast."

  "The mobile vendor at the south gate has a stall selling Shaanxi Liangpi. He doesn't come every day. Whenever he comes, there will be long lines."

  "...I just went to a restaurant just opened before coming here. The special five-color meatballs there are amazing to me, and I want to go there again."

  Yu Xiangan has also become an audience now, but after listening, she was surprised, and after he had finished speaking, she said, "Are you from X University?"

  Lin Chuanbo: "??!!!"

  The two of them are actually alumni!

  And before he came here, the five-color meatballs he went to eat were the special dishes in her private restaurant, which means he had eaten her dishes before coming here.

  What fate is this? !

  The two were relatively speechless for a long time, and then suddenly laughed.

  "Hahahahaha."

  "Ha ha ha ha."

  The two suddenly laughed like fools.

  After that, they seemed to be the same as before. They only had a purely cooking and ordering relationship, but both of them knew that something was different. Sometimes they would complain to each other when encountering things. The two people get along with each other. friend.