77

Facing Yu Qingshan's trembling hands, Yu Xiangan laughed twice, "Dad, just as you heard it, this is the factory manager here and everyone."

  Yu Qingshan took a deep breath, put down his hand, drew into his trouser pocket, and narrowed his eyes. He looked at Yu Xiangan, "Aren't you on a business trip here? How could it be yours?"

  Yu Xiangan shunned the broken hair in his ears, concealing his guilty conscience and anxiety.

  "Dad, I'm sorry, I shouldn't keep it from you." She apologized first and added a cup of hot tea to him. Sitting in the factory director's office, Yu Qingshan looked at the little daughter's guilty conscience and snorted coldly.

  It's strange that he came here. They just come in and visit, and they come to disturb the factory manager?

  The result was such a big thunder.

  Yu Xiangan's attitude is serious, "Dad, I quit my job last year to do business. I was afraid of irritating you, so I kept it secret. I know, if I tell you, you will definitely worry about me and feel that I am impulsive, but This is the result of my careful consideration. I know that in this environment nowadays, you and everyone will think this is an incredible thing. For this reason, I have delayed it until now. I feel that no matter how much I say, there is no reality. The results are empty words. I want to use my results to tell you that I have already walked a distance on another road. Don't worry about me. Although this road is not as stable and smooth as the original road, this is what I want. On the way to go, my daughter hopes that you can support me, dad, and be happy for my results."

  Yu Qingshan's anger at the beginning, listening to that tone slowly and slowly dropped a little.

  Her factory. Dozens of people depend on her for food. Is this achievement easy, not easy? Is she starting from scratch and be proud of her?

  If he were a son, Yu Qingshan felt that he might still support him. Boys just want to go out and wander around, but girls are different.

  Girls are born on narrower roads than boys. When they reach their age, they have to teach each other. They are more likely to be pointed out when they do something extraordinary. They are more likely to receive malicious intent when they go out and wander around.

  If the youngest daughter told him at the beginning, he would definitely object. But now, looking at the business created by his daughter, can he still object? Objection will hurt my daughter's heart. If you object, you can go back in time and go back to before your resignation?

  No, what should these workers do now? Thinking of this, Yu Qingshan took a deep breath and made herself more calm. But the problem still exists.

  "Does Chuanbo know if you resign? Does your in-laws know? Are you against it?"

  "This factory is not small. How did you get the money for the construction, equipment, and materials?"

  "Are you talking about business alone? Have you ever paid attention to safety issues?"

  Of course, Yu Xiangan was aware of Yu Qingshan's increasingly calm attitude. Whether he could pass the test or not depends on her next answer.

  She cheered up and answered one by one.

  "Chuan Bai knows that he also supports it. Grandpa supports her husband's house, and other people also support it later."

  "I opened two restaurants in the capital and made a lot of money. I also have two here. I am currently preparing for a third branch. Of course, although I have made a lot of money, I borrowed money for equipment and the like. Judging from the current state, don't worry too much about this loan."