10

When Yu Xiangan came back with his brother and nephew with a wooden bucket, lunch was almost done.

  The three of them had good trophies. They went to the creek to try their luck. Yu Mingjie touched an eel, weighing a pound, and there were many girls who were afraid of it. They looked like snakes, but for Yu Xiangan, they were afraid that it was impossible. But delicious ingredients.

  Zhang Chahua handed the rice eel to Zhao Qiaoniang, and took her to the side to talk, "Xiao'an, grandma knows about this, what do you think? Talk to grandma. Grandma has eaten so much for so many years, so she can help. You have an idea."

  Yu Xiangan had thought about this scene before he came, and smiled: "Grandma, I am not sad anymore. Don't worry about me. I will stop the loss in time. If I get married, I will find out about this. Worry, now I also have a job, don't worry about it in the future, I now think about working hard and living a good life!"

  Zhang Camellia didn't see her granddaughter's reluctance, so she was very pleased: "You just want to open it." Her rough hand rubbed her granddaughter's, and she was relieved. She was afraid that she could not think about it, so she kept hiding this matter in her heart. Just like she said, she now has a formal job with a monthly salary and an iron rice bowl. Even if it spreads that she has retired, There are still people rushing to ask, not to worry about marriage. "

  Yu Xiangan's heart is full, she is really lucky, whether it is before or after the crossing, her relatives are very good.

  *

  One after another, the uncle, auntie, and cousin who are working outside are coming back.

  Yu Xiangan saw his uncle Yu Qingbao. He and Yu Qingshan are twins, but they are not very similar. Uncle Yu is not as tall as Yu Qingshan. He looks thin and looks thin, but he is not very healthy. In comparison, Aunt Yang Huili is not only taller than her uncle, but also stronger than him. If she doesn't know, just looking at her back, she might think that her aunt is a man.

  She is also a well-known capable person in this red star production team, and can get 10 work points like other mature men.

  This couple is upside down, Yang Huili goes to work for men, and Yu Qingbao goes to work lightly.

  No way, Yu Qingbao's body was brought out of her mother's womb and couldn't support heavy work. Yang Huili was specially hired by Zhang Chahua for her eldest son, so that the two of them could complement each other.

  Apart from being poor, Yang Huili's family has no other shortcomings.

  Her family is in the mountains. There is little arable land in the mountains, and there is no way to grow them on a large scale. Life is relatively poor, but correspondingly they have a lot of mountain products. Yang Huili saw them come back and was happy, "Last time my brother sent it. I took a cured rabbit, and there are some left. I cut it today. Let's have a taste."

  After Yu Xiangan matched them with the people in his memory, he also memorized the three cousins ​​carefully.

  The uncle and the uncle gave birth to six children, one died, and there are five more. The first two are daughters and have been married. The remaining three are all sons, named Manchang, Manwu, and Mansheng. Both Yu Manwu and Yu Mansheng are younger than Yu Xiangan.

  Yu Manchang is nineteen years old this year, two years older than Yu Xiang'an. He didn't go on at junior high school. This degree in the countryside is enough, because he can write and count, he is sometimes called to the brigade to help.

  The two brothers Yu Manwu and Yu Mansheng did not continue their studies after they finished elementary school. The commune is indeed not suitable for students to study, so they simply went home to earn work points.