84

Yu Xiangyan knew that Yu Qingshan had come, and immediately brought the child.

  Asked Yu Qingshan to live and eat there. He was originally divided into a two-bedroom apartment. Last year, he discussed with the family next to him and bought it. Now it has been opened up and turned into a four-bedroom apartment.

 He has three children, and he plans to have one room for each person in the future. Now Yu Qingshan is here, he lives in one room, and his two daughters live in one room, which is just right.

  Yu Xiangan was not happy, "Second brother, you are not authentic. Dad just came here, and he wanted to pick people up immediately before staying with me for a day. That wouldn't work, there must be a first-come-first-served one."

  Yu Xiangyan: "I'm older than you, do you understand the rationale of orderly size?"

  "I don't understand, then there is a lady first."

  The two brothers and sisters refused to give in, and both wanted Yu Qingshan to live with them. Yu Qingshan smiled cheerfully. This is because the child cares about him. Of course he is happy. Finally, an agreement was made to stay with Yu Xiangan for two days, and then to stay with Yu Xiangyan for a few days. The twins also came to join in the fun, "Grandpa, we will go with you."

  Yu Xiangyan made a big deal: "No problem, come together! Don't be afraid to sleep without a bed."

  The children squeeze each one and can sleep three people.

  Yu Xiyi looked at her parents: "Then we have to live here with sister-in-law in the past two days."

  Here Yu Xiangan, the three of them will have no problem living here.

  Yu Xiangyan is now very fortunate to have bought the house next door, otherwise his dad would be a rare visit, and there would be no place to live with him.

  As for where his money for buying a house comes from, part of it is savings and part of it is investment. However, buying this house really cost him almost the same, and most of the couple's salary is still dead wages. With that said, the three Yu Xiyi stayed here.

  With his grandson and grandchildren by her side, Yu Qingshan was happy now.

  The second son didn't go back during the Chinese New Year. They met only a few times, and now they can see him. Besides, he couldn't help being proud when he saw the appearance of the second son. He is now prosperous, and he is also matched by standing with his wife.

  The daughter-in-law still doesn't talk much, and the beauty is still the same, but his son is not bad now, and is a good match for her. Yu Qingshan used to worry that her son would be thrown away when her family was restored. His son should have this worry too, so he also followed my studies and the university entrance exams. Fortunately, he passed the exam.

  Now one works in the government and the other teaches in the university. What a beautiful life like this. The three grandchildren were born before family planning. They had children and daughters, and they were all raised well. When they get old, they will marry a daughter and a daughter-in-law.

  Wen Ruzhen asked her dad Wen Yanjun. He works in the county next door to Baishi County. He is alone. He usually goes to the dining hall and dormitory for meals and lodging. It's been a long time since I saw him.

  Yu Qingshan: "In-law, he went back during the Chinese New Year. The two of us also had a drink. We were all fine. Don't worry."

  "We also talked about your brother, and your dad is worried that he will not get married."