91

This is indeed a pearl, but some small irregular pearls, they rely on the sea for food and know what is valuable in the sea. Lin Yining looked over with interest, and the other party smiled and asked her: "Sister, do you want to buy my beads? There are better-looking ones in my house."

  Is this to sell her for money? Lin Yining likes it. But she can't afford it. She is now a complete pauper, the one whose pocket is cleaner than her face.

  Lu Anran was also very interested, and asked the hostess of the house, "Are you picking this yourself? How much is there? Is there any good-natured one?"

  Lu Anran hasn't bought pearls from fishermen. He bought finished jewelry made in the store before.

  When the hostess of this house heard this, she immediately went in and took out a small bag, and untied the drawstring to see. Inside were all pinky-sized pearls. The difference from the ones her daughter played with was that these pearls were rounder. Others are shaped like water droplets, which can sell for a good price.

  She tossed the pearls here, and Yu Xiangan made the dishes.

  It's very simple. Lin Chuanbo and yu Qingshan cleaned up the fish. Either cook the fish porridge or steam it, or wrap it in tin foil and put it on the fire to make grilled fish, plus a pot of fish soup, and the meal is complete. .

  Lin Yining put a chopsticks trembling fish into his mouth, and then looked at Yu Xiangan with bright eyes: "Mom, the fish just caught from the sea is more delicious!"

  Lin Yihong likes to eat fish heads, so Lin Chuanbo caught him a whole.

  Yu Mansheng: "It's okay to build a hotel by the sea to do this kind of business."

  Lu Anran: "If the grade comes up, you don't have to worry about no guests."

  After eating, Yu Xiangan asked if they had any special products.

  The hostess of this house came into the room and took out a lot of things, including dried kelp, dried sea fish, and some unknown fish bones and unknown stones picked up by children.

  Yu Xiang'an took a look at it and found that they were all relatively common things. He bought some of the things that were not available at home and gave them fair prices. The other party happily sold them.

  Then Lin Chuanbo found a piece of dragon birthday incense.

  What is dragon birth incense? This is a spice evolved from whale feces. It is sold at a price per gram, and it is more expensive than gold.

  Obviously they don't know what it is. Ambergris, which can be used to make spices, is also a kind of medicinal material.

  Yu Xiangan didn't recognize it, Lin Chuanbo picked it up, "What is this? Are there other similar ones?"

  The kids in this family hid behind their mother shyly: "I picked it up at the beach, that's it."

  Lin Chuanbo: "Then can I buy it?"

  Of course, this is an inconspicuous stone in the eyes of the other party. Although some people buy it now, this stone may have other value, but they can't recognize it. When it arrives, he must also pick it up.

  They immediately went to the photo studio to take art photos. On the way, Yu Xiangan asked what the stone was, and Lin Chuanbai replied, "That's Ambergris."

  Lu Anran: "What!!!"

  She knows the preciousness of ambergris, that inconspicuous stone is ambergris?