101

Tian Erzhuang knew that they wanted to help him. The old leader knew his situation, so he asked his son to help him. He owed some money to his comrades. If they rely on farming, these The money can be paid back, but it will be paid very slowly. There are three sons under him who are not married. These are all pressures.

  After planting the land, I said that I don't have to worry about eating, but it depends on the gods to make the land beautiful. At critical times, such as a few heavy rains during the harvest period, the production will be reduced, and there will be droughts and floods. Thing.

  Tian Erzhuang made up his mind in his heart, this time he must help him look good on the goods, and he must not neglect his duty.

  Otherwise, he doesn't have much self-confidence, but his body is not long in vain.

  He cheered up, packed some clothes, and handed over the work of the family to Sun Guihua and his son. The sons knew that he had a job and could make money when he went out, and they all acted very positively, letting him rest assured that they would take care of them properly at home.

  Tian Erzhuang got in the car and left, but there were a lot of topics in their Shangliu Village.

  "Those who have served as soldiers are different."

  "When I was a soldier, I got an allowance, and when I was discharged, I got a placement fee, and there were comrades in arms."

  "If the comrade-in-arms is reliable, like Tian Erzhuang, the money will be borrowed at a critical time, and now I can find a job and get paid."

  Sun Guihua watched the people go and opened the things they brought. It's nothing precious, a box of fruit, two packets of sugar, and a pound of snacks.

  The snacks could not be kept for too long, she took some out and locked the rest.

  Tian Mao stopped her: "Mom, Dad is out here, can you make money back."

  Sun Guihua turned her face and snorted from her nose: "How do I know!"

  Tian Mao squatted down and said nothing.

  *

  Tian Erzhuang was in the car, and Lin Yihong, who was obediently silent in his home, and Lin Yining all chatted with him.

  "Grandpa, you got the runner-up in the fight back then, so amazing."

  He is the same generation as Lin Hopu, and the twins can only call him grandfather.

  Tian Erzhuang smiled embarrassedly: "It's nothing, there are many people above me who are better than me..."

  Lin Chuanbo drove directly to the special zone and came to the warehouse. After Tian Erzhuang came here, he found a familiar atmosphere. These people wearing uniforms and escorting the goods inside also smelled of troops.

  Those people also noticed it. Someone took the initiative to pat Tian Erzhuang's arm: "Come on, let's have a game?"

  Try each other's roots.

  Looking at the person who started, Lin Yihong Lin Yining: Wow!

  impressive!

  The two of them watching the game patted their hands red.

  Lin Yining even began to think about whether she should also study it. She looked great, but it was very painful to learn martial arts and her skin would be rough, so she still retreated.