127

After the word "longevity and longevity" became popular on the Internet for a while, it fell silent. For the general public, this matter is a bit far away, and it is hard to say whether this matter is really true or not.

  Will pay more attention to this, most of them are those who are already older, feel more powerless, and are about to reach the end of their lives.

  Because of their long-standing reputation, they are willing to be volunteers and give it a try.

  Your body is going downhill, so you just accept your fate? There is no way when there are no other options. Why not try it when there are other options. They come as volunteers and don't need to pay. They can eat, drink, and live, and the living environment is not bad.

  In addition to Le seniors, there are also people of other age groups.

  This cannot be confirmed in the short term, it will take time.

  Although the frequency of people mentioning it on the Internet has gradually decreased, this does not mean that it has passed. In addition to the elderly who are already getting older, there are also many colleagues who are also very interested in this news.

  The subject of life is too mysterious. Everyone wants to study it. Fortunately at home, there are many specialized research laboratories abroad that specifically explore this topic for the rich.

  They haven't made a breakthrough yet, so here are the results suddenly said?

  They wanted to inquire with other researchers in the pharmaceutical factory, but couldn't find out, and the research institute didn't know it for a long time than everyone knew in advance, and they were shocked when they knew it.

  There are two shocking things, one is for its effect, and the other is that they don't know when they started this project, which means it was completed by Lin Chuanbai alone. Can this not surprise them?

  No one knows how long he secretly worked alone, he has not delayed other work, and made so many other medicines. Such a person... is really amazing!

  It is impossible for Lin Chuanbo to tell them why this pros and cons processing workshop has shortened the time, so he can only accept these compliments.

  Lin Chuanbo Yu Xiangan brushed his presence in front of the public once, and then Wang Yuyan was mentioned more and more frequently.

  Because of her rapid development, she set up a studio independently from Rising Star Entertainment. Her two original crews, Yue Wu and Wu Lin, were taken away, plus some other carefully selected people. The entertainment industry rushes.

  In the final analysis, the entertainment industry is looking at resources. As long as you have resources, you will have contacts, and she will have contacts.

  Her relatives, friends and classmates are an interpersonal circle, and she herself is an investor and a resource provider.

  Making TV dramas and movies depends on the genre. Modern dramas are good. For ancient dramas, if you want to pay attention to the jewelry, those beautiful costumes, which are of great value and high investment, Wang Yuyan will focus on modern dramas.

  She has the necessary items for modern dramas such as luxury houses, Chinese clothes and luxury cars. She can lend them for free to save costs. If it's a campus, it's simple. Use the holidays to negotiate with the school to borrow the venue and pay a rent. Can be solved.

  This mainly depends on the script, and the other is whether the director and the lead actor have worked hard.

  She doesn't pursue too much hype, she wants actors to speak with strength.