12

In addition to rice and meat, the harvest this time also included vermicelli, eggs, soap, brown sugar, etc., which cost Yu Qingshan and Zhao Qiaoniang's salary this month.

  But looking at the things that I have purchased at home, I feel happy when I have less money. Life is really not easy at this time. If you have money, you have to ask for a ticket. Having a ticket does not necessarily mean you can buy things in sufficient quantities. Goods, talents with supplies are king at this time.

  Thinking of this, Yu Xiangan took a long breath.

  When she went to the factory the next day, people familiar with her greeted her and asked her what good stuff she had robbed. He heard that she had robbed meat and fish, and Yan Yuzhen regretted it and slapped her thigh: "I knew it was late. I didn't make it to the front. When it was my turn, I bought a pig's trotters. I didn't have a few taels of meat. Tickets will expire if they are not used."

  Back at the office, Sun Qingchun was even more annoyed: "Sister Zhen, your house somehow bought it, my house has nothing, it's all sold out."

  Yan Yuzhen sighed: "You went later than me. Where are the fish? Did you buy the fish? These fish are not bad, they are quite big."

  Sun Qingchun nodded: "I bought one fish, the last one." He looked depressed.

  Yan Yuzhen comforted him: "It doesn't matter, our place is rich in water, pork is rare, and fish can still be seen from time to time."

  This is also true. They are in the south. There are many rivers and lakes, and there is a river passing by the county town. Although this section of the river is not very suitable for fish to stay here, there are suitable places both upstream and downstream, and they can be fished from the river every year. Lots of fish.

  Sun Qingchun sighed: "It was too late to know this time. Fortunately, this time the supply of oil is still sufficient, and the oil jars in my house finally have a bottom." It is sad to say.

  Yu Xiangan thought of the soybeans on his farm, which can also be squeezed for oil.

  Everyone was talking about this in the morning. Even at noon, when Yu Xiangan went to the dining room with a lunch box, he heard this. This shows how high the discussion is.

  Those who have missed good things may be talking about it for a few months.

  Meat can't be left for a long time in this weather. After Yu Xiangan ate a few meals, the meat at home was gone. The total amount was only two catties. Part of the refined oil and part of the bones were removed. The meat was really not much.

  The two fish did not eat, so they were raised first, and if there were guests, they would move.

  What can this bit of meat do? When Yu Xiangan enters Xixi Farm every day, he often drools at the fish and fat ducks inside.

  She has already harvested apples, a total of more than 200 catties, should a tree have this harvest?

  Yu Xiangan has no idea about this, but he is satisfied.

  It's a pity that there is only one fruit tree on the farm. Now the apples are harvested with one click and only green leaves are left. However, the chestnut next to it is now blooming, and Yu Xiangan concentrated all the accelerated water droplets he received every day on the chestnut. It accelerates its growth.

  Chestnut is a good thing.

  Yu Xiangan routinely watered and weeded, and then went to see the baby ducklings.