79

For this inquiries, Yu Yegui can only be used as the entry point.

  He is a British university student who has stayed in the UK after graduation. He is a very decent lawyer. He is now following his main house in the special zone, and his main house, Yu Xiangan, also knows.

  A certain automobile manufacturer. It seems that people are okay. This incident passed back, and there is no doubt that it caused an uproar in Yu's house.

After Yu Changcun knew about this, he asked once every day, "When will they come?"

  After so many years, he thought the two of them were gone, and how many old men and old ladies of the same generation were still alive.

  Now I finally heard the letter. He is indeed gone. He was in his fifties. Their brothers were separated at the beginning. It was the last time. But even if they didn't meet each other, they couldn't help but feel relieved to know that he had a good life before. .

  And he can still see his third younger siblings, and see his third younger brother's children.

  The third brother's son is called Ye Gui, and Luo Ye Guigen. Isn't the name obvious yet?

  He wants to come back. He should also want to see his brother.

  Zhang Chahua was also very excited. She often talked about ancient times with Yu Changcun. They talked about things when they were young. They didn't know how many times they had said things. Now they still talk with gusto and don't get bored.

  Looking at them with excitement, Yu Qingshan felt happy at the same time but also felt a headache. How can he shed light on Xiao An's resignation to do business in the special zone?

  Sure enough, parents owed their children in their previous lives, and they came to repay their debts in this lifetime.

  He didn't talk about it in advance, and finally revealed the stuffing. It was too exciting, and he was afraid that the elderly would not be able to accept it.

  He finally decided to beat the drum and say who and who did business make how much money, who and who did business buy something for his family, he often said this, and Zhang Chahua became suspicious and asked him why he said this. This is not what he used to be. Style reasons.

  Yu Qingshan hesitated and said, Zhang Chahua was stunned for a moment, but unexpectedly, she didn't have much dissatisfaction, and she was calm, "I thought it was a big deal, Xiao An's family knew it, business was doing well, and life was good. It's okay if you have a good life. It doesn't matter what job you do. Isn't this job just to provide yourself with a better life? Xiaoan has done this now and is still so capable. You should be happy and proud of her. "

  This made Yu Qingshan dumb, he didn't expect his mother to be so enlightened. In contrast, is he too outdated?

  At the other end, Cui Yufeng frowned when she heard Yu Yegui talk about it, "You didn't, admit it, they are real? Would it be a coincidence? How long did you go back there? In this matter, could it be that we knew the situation on our side in advance, so we deliberately set up such a round?"

  Yu Yegui shook his head, "Mom, I have inquired about this matter. They have been posting these missing persons notices one after another for almost a year. A year ago, I was in the UK and you were in Hong Kong. Head, it's a coincidence that I will follow to the special zone now. I would go there with a high probability."

  "And I think it's unlikely that they will post it on purpose. Our family's situation is not as good as that. It is a middle-class family, and their lives there are not bad."