99

Zhao Qiaoniang didn't know Ding Minxiu's current thoughts. She also followed Yu Xiangju's current trends, hoping to ask him for some money to make her life a little more relaxed. During the New Year, she didn't have any money to give her grandchildren a red envelope.

  Now that she hasn't found anyone, she has no choice but to do this first. As for her daughter, she said that she would go back to the SAR to find someone. Zhao Qiaoniang thinks this is not feasible. Let's not say that the SAR is so big, but she happened to find them in the SAR, but this does not mean that He can be found there in the future.

  To be sure, Yu Xiangju is not working in the special zone. He has been transferred to another province.

  And I went, it was a big family of Yu family, it was good to go to Yu Xiangju, but with so many people, the two of them couldn't do as they please.

  Zhao Qiaoniang didn't know Ding Minxiu's true thoughts, and even Yu Xiangju didn't know.

  After he was transferred, there were no troubles, the original depression disappeared, and he only had to concentrate on his work.

  And after working, he has experienced more things, and now he looks calmer.

  Yu Xiangyan saw him and patted him on the shoulder, "Looking at you as you grow up, do you have a girl you like. If you have one, seize the opportunity in time."

  Yu Xiangju's face was a little embarrassed, "Not yet." He was not in a hurry. His colleagues were very enthusiastic about this. For his kind of university graduates, many people in the unit wanted to treat their daughters, He was introduced to him by his nephew and niece.

  However, he doesn't want to start a family for the time being. He wants to adjust to one or two more years before talking about it when the time comes.

  Yu Xiangju felt that he was not mature enough. He didn't even handle the affairs with Zhao Qiaoniang. After talking about the target, he would have a child, and his responsibilities would be even greater. He was not confident that he could handle this.

  Yu Xiangyan: "Have you encountered any difficulties at work? If you encounter any difficulties, don't hide it, we may not have a good solution, but the three heads, Zhuge Liang, we can bring you some inspiration."

  Yu Xianghai nodded in agreement, "Yes, we are all older than you and started working earlier than you. If you encounter any problems, don't carry it on your own."

  Yu Xiangju's eyebrows curled, "I know that the people in my unit are very nice and kind to me. When he said, his eyes were smiling, and it didn't look like a lie.

  Ye Qijia interjected, "If you don't encounter any problems, you will almost start to find someone. Don't delay too long. Year after year, youth will be wasted like this. People's youth is limited. ."

  Yu Xiangju was a little embarrassed when she heard that, his sister-in-law's words seemed to be said to the eldest girl.

  Yu Xianghai: "Is it possible for you to transfer over there?"

Yu Xiangqing pricked her ears when she heard it. She was more concerned about this. The younger brother was alone over there without any relatives to help him.

  Too lonely.

  Yu Xiangju shook his head, "How long have I been there, it won't be so fast."

  It is not that he does not want to be closer to home, but being close to home will be troublesome. For example, if Zhao Qiaoniang and Ding Minxiu come to the door to make trouble, he will easily suffer. They can be shameless and will not have any influence, but public officials like him, It is more taboo.