126

Many people will be curious about the life of the wealthy. In fact, it is similar to everyone, except that the house is bigger and the decoration is better. There are special nanny for the chores at home, and the food and clothing are more refined.

  If there are no other hobbies, then life is no different from the public.

  Three meals a day, eating and drinking Lazarus to sleep.

  Lin Chuanbo and Yu Xiangan live in a small villa, Yu Qingshan lives on the first floor, and the second floor lives when the children come over, and the two of them live on the third floor.

  Except for cleaning, the aunts are not allowed to enter on the third floor. It is not that there are many confidential documents inside. Yu Xiangan rarely brings those things back, mainly to reduce the chance that the nanny will find something wrong here.

  They just play here and disappear from time to time, if they bump into it, they can't explain it.

  The nanny is in charge of these trivial matters at home, and it is not easy to be attentive. If this is the case, it will reduce the chance of them coming up. They say that there are documents here, and they all understand.

  Lin Chuanbo and Yu Xiangan are in the space now. Yu Xiangan stood under the pear tree and picked a full Sydney pear, put it on the tip of his nose and sniffed it. The sweet fragrance was refreshing.

  She picked another one, took it, and walked to Lin Chuanbo. He was sitting next to the stove. Hot water was now burning on the gas stove.

  There are complete tools and electrical appliances, because here they brought in a diesel generator, which can generate electricity with diesel, and can use oven, refrigerator, induction cooker and so on.

  Ah, what is this hot water used for?

  This hot water is used to blanch ducks.

  Looking at the big fat duck, Yu Xiangan made a temporary intention to cook roast duck.

  She wanted to do it, so Lin Chuanbo went to kill the ducks, without saying a word, she was very mobile.

  Yu Xiangan laughed at the time.

  Now that the duck has been killed, it is just waiting for the hot water to boil and scald the hair.

  Because ducks are not easy to handle, he now keeps a few in the space.

  Yu Xiangan hasn't killed a chicken or duck by himself for a while.

  After a long time without doing it, the action was a little rusty, and it took a lot of time for the two of them to clean up the big fat duck together.

  After cleaning, the sauce is applied layer by layer.

  After brushing, hang up to air dry, brush the sauce again tomorrow and put it into the oven.

  When they were done, the two went to the hillside where Lingtao was located.

  There was a circle of jade gems at the root of Lingtao, Yu Xiangan picked up one casually and nodded in satisfaction.

  is useful.

  Although it took a long time, compared with the control group, it is now a grade.

If the original was mid-range, it is now high-end.

  If you continue to put it down, it may become the best product.

  So when the two of them had nothing to do, they just came here to stay.

  Subconsciously, where are you waiting?