17

Yu Xiangan couldn't figure out the situation for a while, and Yan Yuzhen continued: "I already know what happened to you, Xiaoan, don't be too sad, that is because you have no fate. Although sister Zhen has not been with you for a long time, she knows what you are like. People, don't worry, Sister Zhen knows a lot of people, and she will designate you to find a caring and considerate person at that time."

  Hearing what she said, Yu Xiangan knew what she was talking about.

  Yu Xiangan was a little bit dumbfounded: "Sister Zhen, I'm fine."

  How could Yan Yuzhen believe her words, how could she be fine, with the thin-skinned, maybe she would be embarrassed to come out to meet people all her life, and she felt even more distressed when she thought of this.

  Yu Xiangan didn't mind that much in his heart, but he couldn't help but show a sincere smile on his face when he heard her caring like this.

  She was psychologically prepared for the situation that was spread to the factory. Gossip like this, especially the gossip of two women fighting for one husband, is a topic that many people like to hear, and it is inevitable to be talked about for a while, but she only has to survive this period. Time, except for a few people, most of them will gradually forget about this matter.

  If you are lucky, this news that has been overwhelmed by something else can pass more quickly.

  After all, she didn't do anything extraordinary, there was nothing wrong with it.

  After saying a few words, Sun Qingchun also came. He saw Yu Xiangan, his face was a little embarrassed, his eyes floated, and he said in a low voice, "Comrade Xiaoan, we must work hard to overcome difficulties when we encounter difficulties. defeat!"

  Yu Xiangan smiled and was happy. Deng Xiahong came and saw Yu Xiangan. She narrowed her eyes and smiled mockingly at the corner of her mouth. The look in Yu Xiangan's eyes was full of disdain, which made people angry.

  Yan Yunzhen had a bad expression on her face when she saw her. Where did this person live?

  With such an unstable work, Bai has grown so many years old, and still cares about with a little girl, it seems that she hasn't had enough lessons before.

  Sun Qingchun also felt that she had done it before. If something like this happened, even if she didn't comfort her, she even laughed at the person involved.

  When Li Jianguo from the cashier came, I could still hear the loud joking from there: "Did you just see her? Did she come? What do you think of her sister? I think it must be a hard work. , A new age lesbian who is constantly working, so he abandoned her and chose people with common revolutionary ideals to make progress together. In my opinion, it must be her own problem. Otherwise, it is easy to do. How could she do this! Fortunately, I found out in time, otherwise it would be too late if we get married." These words, coupled with her tone, all three of us here know that they are clearly talking about Yu Xiangan!

  Yan Yuzhen stood up immediately. Yu Xiangan moved faster than her and walked quickly to the next office. In that posture, Sun Qingchun who was watching hurriedly followed, he was afraid that she would do it.

  Yu Xiangan walked over, and Li Jianguo saw her aggressive appearance, tugged stiffly at the corners of her mouth, nodded as a greeting, and immediately immersed himself in sorting out the documents on the table, avoiding it with obvious meaning.

  Deng Xiahong was also taken aback by Yu Xiangan's sudden appearance, but she was not afraid of Yu Xiangan. Compare the figures of the two people. If you really want to fight, she can beat her two!