24

This package was sent by her elder cousin Qin Shenghua from the station all the way.

  Yu Xiangan has two uncles. The eldest uncle is called Qin Fengnian, who has already sacrificed. He has two cousins ​​under him. The eldest cousin inherited his father's business and also joined the army as a soldier.

  Counting the years, it has been 8 years since he joined the army at the age of 16.

  His troops are still far away, not at the northernmost end, and not far from the northernmost end.

  Here is the distance, as well as the particularity of his profession. It took a while for him to receive a letter from his family and learn about what happened to this little cousin.

  When he searched a bunch of things and sent them as a gift to comfort her, it was now.

  The lag is really strong. Yu Xiangan looked at these things and already guessed where he was. It should be somewhere in the three northeastern provinces.

  He sent ten-year-old ginseng, pine nuts, red mushrooms, the local warming feast, Ulagrass, velvet antler, a whole dried deer leg, and dried sea cucumbers from the sea, salted fish, seaweed, etc., and also sent A tank assembled with discarded bullet shells.

  She said that she has the Yu family and Qin family as backing, so that she should not have too many worries. No matter what she chooses to do, her family will support her behind her. He sent these things and 50 yuan, which is He added makeup beforehand.

  Originally, Yu Xiangan was very moved, but when he saw the word add makeup, his touch became piercing.

  Thank you, she really didn't plan to get married so early.

  At first, the eyes of Yu Xiangju and Yu Mingjie were attracted by the deer legs, but when she took out the tank made of bullet shells, their eyes were almost as glued to it. Not down.

  Exclaimed again and again: "Is this a tank? Wow, that's awesome!"

  "I know, I know, the tank is very powerful, invincible!"

  "When it hits the ground, it will explode. With a bang, it will be gone!"

  "So lovely!"

  Yes, it looks so good. Yu Xiangan doesn't know what kind of adhesive he used to make this shape. He also cherishes this rare handmade figure. If it's a normal toy, maybe she will give them two. I played, but this didn't work. She said, "You can see it, touch it, but you can't take it away. Let Dad make a wooden one for you and make it in this shape. This is too precious. I'll lock it in the cabinet so that it won't be accidentally broken."

  Yu Xiangju stretched out his hand: "Okay, Fifth Sister, I want to touch it!"

  Yu Mingjie: "Me too!"

  The two little hands touched tremblingly, but when they touched it, they seemed to be frightened, and quickly retracted, like a dragonfly touching water, ripples a little bit, but frightened the dragonfly and let it fly away. , At this time, the two of them were the dragonfly that was frightened.

  After they have seen enough and touched enough, Yu Xiangan put it in the cabinet. If you give it to them, there is really no guarantee that it is in good condition. After all, children are sensible and sometimes naughty. It's too late to regret.

  Qin Shenghua didn't write much in the letter, except to show that he was her backing and supported the early termination of the cleanup, there was not much other content.