55

Li Yujiao looked at the back of them leaving, stood there for a long time, and then slowly reentered, found a stool, and stared blankly in Lin Houpu's direction. There are so many people.

  In addition to his father-in-law, his son, daughter-in-law, grandson, granddaughter, daughter, son-in-law, grandson, there are seven people in total, plus the eldest son's family who arrived a little late, more than ten.

  Lao Lin, Lao Lin, if you can't make it, what can we do with my mother, your son is still so young.It's too weak.

  Li Yujiao closed his eyes tiredly and rubbed his temples, temporarily loosening his tight nerves. Then he glanced at the two young men at the door. They didn't need to be like this, but it's not unusual. The two of them are just in case someone wants to attack him. Lao Lin now has no power to protect himself. If he survives, with the credit of this time, his future will be even broader. This was what she had hoped before, but now she doesn't want him to have a brighter future. She wants him to live well and healthy.

  Lin Duzhong and the others took their things to the guest house near the hospital. They had already greeted them beforehand. They quickly checked their documents and gave the keys.

  Lin Chuanbo and the others dragged their family to the big room, which two adults and two children could live in.

  In this unfamiliar environment, the two children have been silent since they got off the car, and behaved in silence. When he came to the room, Yu Xiangan showered the two of them first, and then washed himself again. After another meal of white porridge, I lay on the bed for two hours, finally regaining some vitality. Sleeping in bed and sleeping in the car are completely two concepts.

  Yu Xiangan felt that she really didn't want to run around if it was not necessary in the future, especially with two small ones. Pay attention to this and the other. There is no time to worry. It is enough to give birth to these two children. Don't have another child in the future. Yu Xiangan feels that he is quite remarkable if he can pull these two well and grow up. When you don't worry about it, it seems that you can just let it go.

  After changing clothes and resting for a while, everyone's mental outlook was much better than before. Important things were carried with them, and the rest were kept in the guest house. They went to the hospital again.

  There was a man in his 30s standing at the door of the ward. He saw them coming. He said hello and introduced himself. He is Lin Houpu's assistant, Chen Jinde. "If you need anything, please feel free to tell me."

  Lin Duzhong: "Is he awake now?"

  "Not yet, it should be almost done."

  They took turns to take a look at it. Lin Houpu was still the same as when he came to see it in the morning. There was no change. The two nurses stayed there every step of the way.

  Fortunately, they were there. When Lin Houpu's situation suddenly became bad before, he could be pulled back from the death line in time.

  "Is there a quiet place where we can talk?"

  Lin Duzhong asked them, the nurse compared to the one in front, "There is a room on the corner, you can go there."

  The third floor was originally a place for people who are seriously ill and have the conditions to be treated here, so there is a lounge where people can sit and wait. It is indeed appropriate to come here to speak.

  The family took a seat over there, Lin Duzhong looked at Li Yujiao, "Elder wife, now you can talk about what's going on, right? I called back and said something happened. You can tell me carefully."