72

Hearing this accent, Yu Xiangan turned his head and looked. He was indeed a blond foreigner. Looking at Yu Xiangan, his face showed some surprise, and he said, "beautiful", and then changed it to Chinese, "The mud is good."

  Yu Xiangan smiled and stood up, "Hello."

  "Clay hands on this, take a look."

  Yu Xiangan stretched out his hand and gave him: "If you like it, look at it, I just pick it up and take a look."

  The foreigner's face was at a loss for a moment, and he didn't understand it. Yu Xiangan changed his English and said it again. The foreigner's face suddenly became radiant and he was very pleasantly surprised.

  "Great, I don't know much Chinese, and people often don't know what I'm talking about."

  "My foreign language is pretty good, you can buy it if you like it for only five yuan."

  "This is so beautiful, I like it! Five yuan, so cheap!"

  The guy who set up the stall looked at them as they were communicating in a foreign language, and shrank his shoulders. He was a little admired. He didn't dare to come here to set up a stall. If there were such foreigners talking to him, he couldn't speak. , I missed any business.

  Klett smiled and took out the money to buy it, put it in his backpack, he already had another small vase of carp playing in the water.

  Lin Chuanbo saw it, "Do you like porcelain?"

  Klett showed his white teeth, "Yes, I was raised by a Chinese. She is my foster mother. She has two bottles that she likes very much. I like this pattern too."

  Lin Chuanbo suddenly said, "It turns out that this is the case. Did she also come back to her homeland this time?"

  Klett shook his head: "She has passed away. I just graduated from college. I took the opportunity to visit this country. I want to know what her hometown is like. When she was in bed, she kept talking about her hometown. I promised her that when I graduated, I brought her photos and came back to have a look, and also helped her to put a dress mound."

  Hearing what he said made people feel good about him.

  Yu Xiangan said warmly: "Do you know where her hometown is? We are quite familiar here and can show you the way."

  The smile on Klett's face became even brighter, "That's great, my words are not standard, they don't understand, I asked other people, but I didn't get there, I came here on the way of others. "He took out an old photo from his arms, and Yu Xiangan recognized it at a glance. Isn't it the Capital University behind it?

  So her home is near the Capital University.

  "We know where this is, let's take you in."

  "Great, I don't know how to call you guys?"

  "My name is Lin Chuanbo."

  "Then I can call you Lin?."

  "I am Yu Xiangan and his lover."

  "Then I call you Yu."

  Clay pointed to himself: "Lin, Yu, you call me Clay."

  Yu Xiang'an and the others haven't bought anything yet, they can buy it anytime they want.

  Feeling this feeling of Klett, Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo acted as guides.

  He wandered around that area for a long time, took out several photos with his camera: "I can confirm from her description, it is here, this is her former home."