54

The train croaked forward. There were a total of six beds in this carriage, and now five of them belonged to them.

  Five people go so far away without buying a sleeper ticket. Lin Houpu's level is enough, and if this happens, the other party will prepare the ticket, so they don't need to worry about the ticket. They might have gone to see him for the last time, and even more likely that they could not catch up with the last time and went to attend his funeral. So the two children were young and were not suitable for long-distance travel. They also brought them. When you go out with children, there is no shortage of things to prepare. They packed two big bags with their things alone.

  Yuan Yuan also followed. Lin Yunling didnt want him to grow up in the future, and had no impression of this grandpa at all. After getting on the carriage, finding a place, putting things away, everyone was silent. Only children don't know so much, so they can go to sleep without worry and peace of mind. After that fresh energy, the twins fell asleep, each leaning in their parents' arms, that little snoring Yes, you don't need to look at it to know that they are asleep very well.

  The bottom bunk must be for Lin Duzhong. He is old and it is not convenient to climb up and down. Lin Chuanbo is on top of him, the bunk is in the middle, and Yu Xiangan is on the top.

  At the bottom on the opposite side was a middle-aged man. He was wearing a tunic suit and carrying a briefcase. He looked like he was on a business trip. Above him was Fu Heqi, and above him was Lin Yunling.

  The middle-aged man got on the bus earlier than they did. When the family arrived, he was shocked. He felt that their family was not easy. They had five sleeper tickets at once. Who can get them? Could it be the family of a big leader, or else there would be such a big scene, now at this time, sleeper tickets can't be bought at a certain level, and this shot is five. Can it be surprising?

  He just wanted to say a few words, maybe just a personal network, but they didn't speak, and after saluting, they sat on the bunk in a daze.

  He looked at the uncle opposite, leaned in a daze, and shouted, "Comrade, where are you going? I'm going to Tongcheng."

  Lin Duzhong blinked his eyes, and came back to his senses. It has been a while since he knew that he got on the car, his mind has been relatively stable, but his heart is still up and down.

  Hearing someone talking, he cheered up, "We are going to Qincheng."

  "It's a coincidence that I'm going to Qincheng. I got off the train two stops earlier than you, half a day earlier than you."

  Yu Xiangan and the others went to Qincheng and had to change trains on the way. If no accident, they would have to take a five-day train, then this middle-aged man would take more than four days.

  Nowadays, trains are often delayed. For long-distance trains like this, it is not uncommon for this station to be delayed by half an hour, and that station is one hour late, and the final arrival is half a day late.

  Lin Duzhong twitched the corners of his mouth: "Then we are going to be company here for several days."

  This is also a good thing. Looking at the other person as a decent person, it will not be too tiring to get along with each other like this.

  "Are you going to visit relatives? It doesn't look like you are going to work." Seeing this drag family, there are always young and old, it doesn't seem to be a business trip.

  Lin Duzhong smiled bitterly, "We are going to see a doctor, I hope we can still see a doctor when we go."

  The middle-aged man who was talking about this was shocked. The meaning of this was that the situation was not getting better there, so the unlucky things like going to the doctor turned into hope. He sighed, "Master, don't be too bad. If you get angry, Ji Ren has a natural outlook, and he will not have an accident."