102

Yu Xiangan waited until the twins' mood stabilized before leaving. She is going back, and the hotel cooperating with Yu Mansheng is about to open. She is going back and staring. Now more and more hotels are slowly appearing here, because there is a prosperous market here.

  More and more people are attracted to invest. The hotel they choose to stay at doesn't care how expensive it is, but only cares about the lack of service and good food.

  Yu Xiang'an and their hotel are decorated in a Chinese style, not a splendid type, but when it comes to Chinese food, many foreigners who want to taste exotic food give thumbs up.

  Chinese food is a bonus item, with its own characteristics, plus some antique paintings, decorations, etc., it is more and more attractive.

  Klett became a loyal customer of the hotel, and his friends also introduced Yu Xiang'an's hotel. "When you come to a different country, I think it's worth living in a building with this country's characteristics and tasting the food with this country's characteristics. Row."

  When it opened, the customers were full, then dropped, and then slowly stabilized.

  Look at the income statement two months later.

  Yu Mansheng: "Is it a chain hotel? It's a good idea."

  In the future, even if he quits other things, these hotels alone will generate enough income for his two children every month.

  This is a long-lasting business.

  Yu Xiangan: "Okay, next, let's choose the seaside, the sea view hotel, there is a piece of land next to this intersection."

  Yu Xiangan took out the map.

  Yu Mansheng hesitated: "Will the other party be too biased?"

  Yu Xiangan: "You can't just look at the present. With the current development speed, it won't take long to develop here."

  When the development is here, the land price will be different.

  Yu Mansheng thought, really.

  "Okay! Then here!"

  Qin Shenghua was on holiday and went back to Baishi County to reunite with his younger brother Qin Shengsong. Then he came to the special zone and met with Yu Xiangan. He came with him and a friend of his.

 There are many good things in the northeast. Yu Xiangan wants the ingredients there, and the other side also wants to find a market. The two sides hit it off, and then they took advantage of Qin Shenghua's holiday to come over to discuss the specific details.

  At the same time, under the formal recognition, we will cooperate for a long time without surprise in the future.

  Qin Shenghua has always been in the northeast, and his level is not low now. He has a lean figure, with a solid body, and smiles a little heartily, but if he doesn't smile, he looks a little serious and is not easy to approach.

  Qin Shenghua: "This is what I trained for a long time. It is majestic and can hold down the skin monkey below."

  There are not many opportunities for Yu Xiangan to meet this big cousin, but the correspondence has always been very diligent. In the 1970s, Yu Xiangan ate a lot of mountain products and Haizhen from the Northeast, and Qin Shenghua also sent it here because she ate a lot of it. Shanzhen and sauce.

  As I said it, I remembered, "I remember once you made a spicy beef diced and sent it to me. I put it on the bedside. A comrade in arms took it out. After opening it, I left a spoonful when I returned. , Give me a taste. After that, they bought the meat to pay me, but how do you pay for the meat? I can't make the taste at all, and I am at a big loss."