2

When the dinner was almost ready, Yu Qingshan, the head of the family, came back with a lunch box in his hand, which contained the buns with white flour and pork that he bought for Yu Xiangan.

  Zhao Qiaoniang came back last. She found a temporary job in a textile factory not long ago. She estimated that she could do it for a few months. Now is the busy time.

  The meal will be served as soon as the people come back.

  Yu Xiangan's health was still not well. He ate in the room alone. There were meat buns brought back by Yu Qingshan, and a bowl of mixed grain porridge cooked by Ding Minxiu, half of water and grain.

  Yu Xiangan had just eaten five points full. Seeing these, Yu Xiangan felt that it was okay to eat them all.

  Her current food intake has doubled, but it is also true. Without oil and water, her food intake would have increased. In addition, the original owner is more likely to be hungry during the developmental period.

When Yu Xiangan was about to eat, Yu Qingshan came in, holding a plate of pickles in one hand and placing it on the cabinet next to her, and with the other hand reaching out to touch her forehead, her voice caring: "Xiao An, how do you feel now? Sample."

  As he got closer, Yu Xiangan smelled the smell of engine oil on his body. Seeing that he didn't look fake, his heart warmed. In the memory of the original owner, he has always been a good father who cares about his children.

  Yu Xiangan didn't have much strength on his body, and his voice was very soft: "It's okay, the fever has gone down, but it's a little weak."

  "It's okay, rest more, go to bed early after eating, it should be fine tomorrow. Today my dad bought your favorite meat buns, and tomorrow I will ask your aunt Qiao to cook an egg for you." He didn't know that his daughter had a fever again after the fever had gone down. When I got up, it burned even harder, and now the core inside has been changed.

  Yu Xiangan himself doesn't care about an egg, but this body is so rare that he can respond when he hears these two words.

  Swallowing, Yu Xiangan never thought that one day she would be so greedy when she heard the word egg.

  Yu Qingshan noticed her expression and smiled, "I'm out for dinner, call me something."

  Yu Xiangan nodded silently, feeling a little ashamed. She is such a big person, she can't control her gluttony when she hears an egg.

  When he went out, Yu Xiangan picked up the bowl and looked at the materials inside.

  Sweet potatoes are the main force in this multi-grain porridge. Other dried beans, kidney beans, wild vegetables and other miscellaneous items also account for a lot. The mouth is faint.

  This is the life she will face in the future.

  Yu Xiangan: "..."

  Hard to smile.jpg

  Originally, their family was not like this. Anyway, Yu Qingshan could get more than 40 yuan a month, but not long ago, Grandpa Yu fell ill and stayed in the county hospital for a period of time. There was a lot of famine for medical expenses. The family still owes money from coworker Yu Qingshan. In this case, it is naturally even more economical.

  While Yu Xiangan was eating in the room, the other four people also started in the hall.

  Zhao Qiaoniang scooped porridge for everyone. Yu Qingshan's bowl had the least water and the most dry goods, Yu Xiangju's second, and then Ding Minxiu, her own bowl had the most water.