87

Yang Huili, who knows about this, feels uncomplicated.

  Although, the little daughter-in-law she didn't expect would be such a character, she was shining, do they really match?

  As for if you don't mind if she was married before, of course, I still have a bit of it. In the village, it is usually second marriage and second marriage. The first marriage and the second marriage are the first marriage. What's wrong with the first marriage, she still has no children, stepmother. It's not easy to be a stepdad. She finally got a partner. Yang Huili didn't mean to object. If she objected, it would be her youngest son's temperament, and maybe she would always be a bachelor.

  So she agreed. Except for the fact that the other party had been married, the two of them seemed to be relatively good friends together. In the future, she won't have to worry about the financial situation of the younger son's family. Both parties can make money.

  The man has no objection, and the woman has no objection. She is a professional woman and they would not interfere with Lu Anran's decision long ago.

  The two of them moved quickly. Since the parents had no objection, they quickly renovated the house and then went to get the certificate.

  She gave birth to a daughter the following year, and the couple had two amazing babies.

  Yu Mansheng is a few years younger than Yu Xiang'an. Both of Yu Xiang'an's children are eleven years old. His child was only born, so no matter whether it is a male or a female.

  This child hired a confinement wife and a nanny. The novice parents did not take care of the child. They also took Yang Huili. If they were out of confinement, how could they be assured that the child would be completely handed over to outsiders and a grandma would take care of them. Now, then you can rest assured.

  Yang Huili is very happy to come over to take the child. She has been waiting for this day, and Yu Manchang has long been able to get rid of her.

  Now it is too late for her to be happy to finally help her little son who is in trouble with the baby.

  However, there are many problems with her coming to bring the children.

  The first thing you can't understand is waste.

  She came here to help with the children, why didn't she fire the nanny?

  The confinement confinement pays a lot of money and she will not say anything. Confinement is really important. If people want to spend this money to buy a peace of mind, it's okay, but the confinement is over, and the confinement is gone, she will bring it. Is the child not right?

  Why does the nanny stay here?

  She felt awkward.

  This was only available to the old wealth of the former landlord.

  She doesn't need to cook meals, and she doesn't need to deal with hygiene. The only thing she needs to do is to look at the child. The child's nanny and her two people take care of it. It's very easy, but when she thinks of the money to be given every month, Yang Huili feels her heart hurts. .

  Can't she bring it alone?

  Is it bad to keep those money for meat?

  Why are you sending it out?

  In addition to this, the food and drink at home is too wasteful. The mother of the child needs to breastfeed and eat better. But not only does she have no good food and drink, she also does some rehabilitation training, one chicken and fish every day. The pig's trotter is hardly touched. The youngest son is the main force. He has gained weight, but the daughter-in-law has lost weight. You can tell from the weight of whose stomach these supplements are finally put into.