114

Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo knew that this was a choice he made after careful consideration, and expressed their support.

  The times are different now. Basically, there is no large-scale warfare. Unless you go to the front line to perform special tasks, it is still relatively safe.

  Because of his choice, Wu Zheng ran over in person and told Lin Yihong in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of each military academy, as well as some situations in other units for him to choose.

  She has been in the army, and no one knows the army better than her.

  Lin Houpu was in the army before, but he has also been transferred from the army for so long, and there are some things that he didn't understand so timely and comprehensively.

  After Lin Yihong thought about his future path, Lin Yining was almost certain.

  The two of them had no pressure. Their parents and elders gave them the confidence to do what they wanted, and there was no worries.

  With parents, there is no financial pressure at all. If you go to politics, if you have their grandpa, uncle, and military department, their grandma is over there, and grandpa has some shade.

  Lin Yining thought about being a teacher before, why be a teacher?

  There are winter and summer vacations.

  Although the teacher worked hard, and this is the flower bone of the motherland, if the guidance is not correct, it will lead them to the wrong path, she is very worried, but worrying about it, Lin Yining still thinks that she can give it a try.

  She doesn't want to do research in the research room all day long like her father. She admires such people, but she doesn't like this kind of life.

  She wants to be a teacher. She likes calligraphy and painting. She has a long-term vision. In the future, the teacher can transfer to the administration and become the principal. The soldier who does not want to be a general is not a good soldier. She can have a long-term vision.

  She is now mainly engaged in calligraphy and painting. To speak of it, it was earlier than Lin Yihong made up her mind.

  After the college entrance examination, she wants to go to the best university in the country, then go to graduate school, then stay in school, and climb up step by step.

  It may change in the future, but now, that's what she thinks.

  Lin Yining's original words: "I will be a cultural man in the future. The characters I write, the paintings I paint, are the kind that no one else can buy with money!"

  She said so, but her martial arts class has not stopped, and she is in danger, and no one has it as much as she has.

  You don't have to count on others if you can save yourself, so if you have a chance to escape, you won't miss it.

  No way, they often mingled with a group of security companies formed by veterans, and they had to pay attention to their own safety after hearing them say something was in danger.

  The conditions of their parents fully met the prerequisites for being kidnapped.

  The future of the two of them who played well with them is basically determined. Wang Lipan and Lin Yihong will become classmates with a high probability. Chen Yi wants to be a doctor, and Zhuo Ming will go abroad to study university after the college entrance examination is over.

  One by one, they plump their wings and spread their wings to the future.

  Because the two children entered the third year of high school, Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo both went home as much as possible. They were busy outside during the day, but at night when the children came home, at least one person stayed at home.